Which Jury Member Will Be The Most Scorned Or Ask The Toughest Question?

uvp

most scorned jury member?  

178 members have voted

1. 1. most scorned jury member

• eric
    • amber
    • dustin
    • jen
    • jess
    • zach
    • jameka
  2. 2. ask the toughest question to dick and dani?

• jameka
    • amber
    • jess
    • zach
    • eric
    • dustin
    • jen

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Dustin will act the most disgusted, in the show the week he was evicted before he know he was gettin evicted his diary rooms were brutal against Daniele, I do not think Jen cares one way or another,Eric will forgive and forget, and Zach will most definately ask a weid question, let's face it he was just the house nerd,lol I hope Dick wins, I think he will help his children, not sure Daniele would share even steven, she does want to be the winner, so I think if ED wins she will have to stay in his life to reap any reward, and by doing so they will work on theri problems, at least I hope so. Dick most definately would be the responsible one with the money, being as young as she is and immature she maybe would not be very careful in protecting the money and helping grow. So Dick gets my vote to win it all

plus living in cali i doubt that money last long anyway

seem like amber was asking some very spiteful question

UVP wrote

plus living in cali i doubt that money last long anyway

I know it wouldn't last long if it was invested into buying a house..which both Dick and Dani have said on the feeds they would not do......Both pay rent of about $1500 so I guess if they just save it for that it would last about 15 -20 years if invested properely..but since we are talking Dick I say 5 years it's gone...

I say that by far Dustin is the most scourned......and I would have thought he would have asked the toughest question..but now we in fact know Amber was a total bitch to Daniele...even though we don't know what was exactly said...

who would ever have thought amber

Dick on the live feeds calling her a bitch last night for tearing into Dani..He did not go into specifics...

Archived