Which Jury Member Will Be The Most Scorned Or Ask The Toughest Question?

uvp

most scorned jury member?  

178 members have voted

1. 1. most scorned jury member

• eric
    • amber
    • dustin
    • jen
    • jess
    • zach
    • jameka
  2. 2. ask the toughest question to dick and dani?

• jameka
    • amber
    • jess
    • zach
    • eric
    • dustin
    • jen

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dustin...I still can't get that shocked look on his face out of my head. :animated_shocking:

Jen...Just because she got picked on from Dick.... :furious3:

and she thinks Dani's a bad girl. :smilielol:

this last show need at least 2 hrs

which one of us was the dumbest of the bunch since uvp said all along every hg was working to hand d and d the money because of our actions>

Dick I will pay ya to find all the haters and give them a big ole hug!!! I am hoping that one is from Jameka...

Dick will be surprised to find out how many people dislike his "perfect little angel" that is Ms. SnottyWhineyPants.

He will most likely curse out all the haters on the streets and hit/verbally abuse them. Dick doesn't do hugs. <_<

They definitely block out the questions on the feeds but the last two HG talk about them incessantly when the feeds come back so the questions are usually figured out before the show...

I just can't wait to hear the questions.... after seeing them on Thursdays

show....they sure didn't look happy. Jury House still looks staged, the guys

all sitting in a row. I wonder how many takes it took to film that chip?

I think when they see Zach walk in that door...they going to poop! :scared:

It just said on BBAD that the jury house would deliberate<<spelling? over the

week-end to vote for their choice of winner!

AP final task is to try and convince the other jury members to vote America's

choice....????

Eric will ask his question based on how America has told him to vote and campaign for so expect a softball question to Dick and something a little tougher for Danielle.

The thing to keep in mind is that Eric was playing the game of the collection of America's voters I don't think that has quite sunk in with many people. As there have still been posts about what if Eric does this or doesn't do that. Eric has no choice in the matter and hasn't all season long. He didn't play Eric's game, he played America's game. All major decisions he made and the things that really counted in the game were made for him by America.

Eric may have grudges, he may have likes, and he may have feelings in between, but cannot act on those feelings.

Jameka may not be too tough because that last week she found out quite a lot about Jessica and Eric and some of the others. She found out they weren't the honest, "good" people they laid claim to. She left saying she had some things to say to Eric and when she got to the jury house, remember, she said she had some stuff to tell them.

Maybe her eyes were opened a little. After all, none of them were innocent of the lying or back-stabbing. I believe that Jameka was probably the only one, other than Dick, that actually never did lie. Wait... she did lie to Jessica but I think she was caught off guard by Amber (when they were trying to turn Jessica against Eric) and got caught up in the lying.

ANYway, I hope they keep an open mind and look at it objectively as it was just a game and they did play it very well. Both D and D won a LOT of competitions!! With or without AP's manipulations, they went a looong way on their own, too.

Congratulations!!

Kat

I think the jury should be told about AP before jury questions and deliberations, but of course they won't be told. Knowing about AP is quite significant in understanding what happened this season. The houseguests have a right to know this information, and I am curious to see what their responses will be.

But I figure CBS will squeeze that info in at the tail end and then won't take time to allow the jury to digest it and respond once they've had some time to really let it sink in.

We may have to leave it to folkes like Yana to line up interviews days, even weeks afterwards to really get a sense of what they think. Yana, I hope you can get as many interviews as possible.

The most scorned? I voted Jen because she had so many that hated her. Although voting out Dustin was a close second.

Ask the toughest question? I DON'T think it will be Eric because he was playing for America. I actually think it will be Zach.

Archived