Dick - Finale Week H O H

CeCiMom

hmmm... well, dick did win HOH 3 times. how many vetos? i know for sure one...

but anyways.. he deserves the money just as much as daniele does... if not more. he played this game from day one. either way its a win/win for both of them.

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yep jen was more helpful to d &d going all the way in my eyes

week 2 joe up vs dick was just dumb on jen part

I think it will be close with America casting the swing vote:

Dustin votes Dick - I never figured out exactly why but he really hates Dani. He was saying vicious stuff about her in his DR sessions that last week in the house. I'm not saying that he likes Dick but give the choice of two EVELS, I bet he votes for ED.

Jen votes Dani- She is voting for Dani. She might not like her but I just don't see her giving Dick the vote after all the verbal abuse she took from him.

Amber votes Dani - You can never tell with this nut case. Maybe Dustin convinces her to Vote for Dick

Jessica votes for Dick or maybe Dani - I think if she votes based on her on conviction, it will be for Dani. However, regardless of how America votes, I think Eric would vote for Dick over Dani. He knows who the real mastermind between the two of them was. I feel pretty strong about everyone elses vote however I"m not really sure how much influence Eric still has over her.

Eric / America votes Dick - As I said, I think Eric would vote for Dick if he had his own vote but this is where America comes in. If I am right about everything else, we will be the swing vote and I think we will be voting for Dick.

Jameka votes Dani - It was interesting to watch Jameka's interaction with Dick once it was down to the final 4. She even gave him a hug before her exit. I still don't think she will vote for him based what happened between them earlier on in the game.

Zach votes Dick - I know Zach won't make his decision based on one event but did anyone pay close attention to D/Ds final messages to him. Dani basically couldn't let go of some "stuff" he said to her and had to bring it up in the message whereas Dick gave Zach some props and even Zach seemed to be somewhat touched by Dicks final message. I think he would probably of voted for Dick anyway but Dani bitching at him in the final message could of cost her the vote.

Obviously many of "us" can't stand Dick or Dani and however I personally enjoyed watching this show because of them. Dick is hilarious and Dani is smoking hot. Yes, Dani won more comps earlier in the game when there were bigger fields but Dick won the first HOH between of two of them, he won the Veto when they needed it early in the game and then used it on her, and still managed to stay in the game (yeah, I know America helped but we only had one vote). Dick won HOH in the final five and if they didn't get that, they were gonners. Dick showed some amazing willpower by lasting so long in Part I of the final HOH, beat Dani in Part II although I think she must of thrown it to him, and then he beat Zach in Part III to secure a Donato final 2. Dani was amazing in the competitions and she also played a good strategic game so I'll be happy for whoever wins but I think it's going to be Dick.

I voted for ED to win... I think he worked harder and had more fun playing, and was way more entertaining than Dani... I didn't agree with all his tactics but he used the tools he had to get as far as he did...

I voted for Dick....I admire him for hanging in there for 7 1/2 hours

on that carrot...I thought it was sweet that Dani told him it was ok....

what ever happens...its ok.

I also admire Zach too...all that running on the treadmill helped...lol

I'm happy with the F2!

:party_smilie:

Thanks you guys, really preciate it.

I also voted for Dick to win. For so many reasons.

Watching the show tonight, I got a little teary watching the end of the 1st HOH competition. When Dani mouthed 'I love you' to her dad, that was really cool, because there were so many times he would tell her that he loved her, and she wouldn't reciprocate.

I 100% Agree with Pasty ... Dick pulled his own weight when it came to getting himself off the block he talked a good game and it paid off everytime... Dick also had Eric AP on his side and we all know Eric has the gift of gab and talks a good game too ... In Dani's case if it wasn't for winning the POV comps she would have been evicted ...

dani having dick

balance out dick having eric in my book lol

Well to all of you people who had sick and vile and disgusting things to say about Dick and Danielle---I watched how she was all over him in the first competition with the rain, and I can't argue with any of you. Now, at least they have the privacy of the house to themselves, and $550,000 to share so they can buy this best white trash trailer in the world.

:animated_rotfl::lol:

Well to all of you people who had sick and vile and disgusting things to say about Dick and Danielle---I watched how she was all over him in the first competition with the rain, and I can't argue with any of you. Now, at least they have the privacy of the house to themselves, and $550,000 to share so they can buy this best white trash trailer in the world

Are you a parent?

apPARENTly not, but anyone with two eyes can see, I don't want to discomfort those of you who have morals and are denying it to yourself. But it is what it is....and it's obvious.

Wow.... I didn't see it the way you did and neither did my husband, maybe you had the wrong channel or planet or something.

I'm afraid I'm lost on the last couple of posts? I'm a parent. I think Dick was a good parent this summer. I think Danni was a bratty daughter - but she's 21 and she'll grow up eventually.

I think Dick should win for many reasons - the last three competitions being the most important. He was awesome!

apPARENTly not, but anyone with two eyes can see, I don't want to discomfort those of you who have morals and are denying it to yourself. But it is what it is....and it's obvious

All I can say to you is when/if you have children, I hope that no one ever accuses YOU of such a vile, unforgiveable thing. I really mean that. :disappointed:

I'm afraid I'm lost on the last couple of posts? I'm a parent. I think Dick was a good parent this summer. I think Danni was a bratty daughter - but she's 21 and she'll grow up eventually.

One of the posters has continually insinuated that Dick/Daniele have an incestuous relationship. That's what I was addressing when I asked if the poster was a parent. I was curious if someone who had their own children, would still be okay accusing someone of incest, just because they don't like them on a TV show.

What do you mean accuse? They love each other, right? Or they love half a million dollars. Your pick, I am not judging on anyone. Anyone like Dick who can threaten to rape a stranger (Jen) until she bleeds to death, is pretty capable of anything. If you don't see it that way, I respect you.

Not gracious winners, either of them. Yech. If would have helped me feel a little better about having no contest in the final two if they could for once have handled the situation with more grace. Amber et al said ridiculous things about wanting the good people to win - I wouldn't say good, but I'd like to see nice.

Dick won't win any father of the year awards! However bottom line is if there was a father of the year award for simply giving it your all and trying Dick would win it! I really truly believe Danielle is the biggest reason this realtionship is the way it is. And over this season I have seen her come around!!!!!! Dick try's his best truly and I think he has done a wonderful job this season of being a parent! Hanging on so long to that key proved his love for Danielle and how much he is willing to try to mend things!

Archived