Dick - Finale Week H O H

CeCiMom

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I mentioned the arrest record and was informed it was never validated and most likely a fake. As people have pointed out - there's no proof, other than whatever Dick has said - or someone who knows him...

An how would Dick know if he's ever been arrested?...it's not like it happened to him, LOL, sorry that was just too funny... :hahohi:

PS. Dick doesn't lie

FOR FUTURE REFERENCE: When a thread is closed, and the last post (by a Moderator, no less) says it is being CLEANED, there is no need to report any posts during that time. If the thread re-opens and you still see posts you feel the need to report, by all means do so.

Seriously, everbody please play nice, it's the last day!

since there is no way for me to know 100% whether the record is true
exactly.Not to mention all of the stuff on it was for the mostpart 10 years ago......a lot can happen and people can change over 10 years.
I'm gonna miss my biggest Dick....
lol, me to Erin.....me too........

The one thing i just didn't get about this season was the D/D haters. I know there were many who disliked them and Dick's antics, but when someone sits here and says how they don't like how he would verbally attack people such as Jen, Kail, etc. that is fine. But then when the person goes on to say that he is a piece of scum, stupid, a liar (which is completely the opposite from the truth.), etc., I sit here and am completely bedazzled. How can you say that you don't like him doing it, but then you go ahead and bash him? That's the one thing i just didn't get all season, Dick haters bashing him after they were saying they didn't like his bashing of others. Now, let's get back to some good 'ol Dick lovin' for the next 2 Hours!

The one thing i just didn't get about this season was the D/D haters. I know there were many who disliked them and Dick's antics, but when someone sits here and says how they don't like how he would verbally attack people such as Jen, Kail, etc. that is fine. But then when the person goes on to say that he is a piece of scum, stupid, a liar (which is completely the opposite from the truth.), etc., I sit here and am completely bedazzled. How can you say that you don't like him doing it, but then you go ahead and bash him? That's the one thing i just didn't get all season, Dick haters bashing him after they were saying they didn't like his bashing of others

The same things can be asked about the people who posted remarks about Eric, Jessica, Jameka, Amber, Dustin...hell, every other house guest. People pick their players and defend them to the end. They also pick their dogs and bash them to the end. Happens every season to every house guest (it even happened to Carol and she was on a week).

It's not the same thing because Eric wasn't saying stuff like "your ****ing piece of **** *** is going home on Thursday, You mother****ing ****!" It is different in that aspect. I'm just saying, if you are not gonna like a guy because he acts one way and bashes a lot of people, you should show that you are not that person and say i don like him, but if he wins they played a good game... :animated_rotfl:

What am i talking about that will never happen.

Dear Jedi,

are you leaving us after tonight? or will you hang around and torture us in other forums? just wondering is all...

Jedi, Fizz doesn't mean to be rude. Really, she doesn't.

So.....are you gonna hang around..?? :giggle:

So did Eric play a good game?

Anyway, Dick, played a good game of coattail riding. If his daughter hadn't been such a champ he would have been gone pre-jury.

i may be in the minority lol but eric played a medicore to subpar bb game

Anyway, Dick, played a good game of coattail riding. If his daughter hadn't been such a champ he would have been gone pre-jury.

Less than an hour, all...chill, relax, enjoy the waning hours.

Nothing left to talk about anyway, so time to relax and enjoy the party!!

Archived