Dick - Finale Week H O H

CeCiMom

And I believe his daughter was sincere in her caring for him afterwards. She also gave Zach a towel, asked how he was and took him a drink, too.

She also went inside and made them both sandwiches, and made sure they both ate. Then that evil little Daniele told Zach to sit down when he went to do his dishes. The little snot told him she would do the dishes for him. How conniving. :rolleyes:

I don't think for a second what happened during that HOH comp was strategy. You cannot fake the emotion I saw in Daniele AND Dick's face. It was gut wrenching, duriing the comp and the show. I'll say it. I cried. I didn't tear up, I CRIED. I was so happy to see the exchange between them. It was the first time I think Dick finally felt that Daniele does still love him and that there was hope for their relationship. I also think it was an eye opening experience for Daniele. I think she saw how much he loves her and would do anything in the world for her.

For me, it was one of the best episodes of BB ever. :)

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lynn very good post and I so so agree. I can't wait to watch it over. It was so gut wrenching and I cried. To see that excange between Dick and Daniele and the message you could see n both their eyes was so touching.

I really thought this season of Big Brother was one of the best .... for me.

Lynn, I'll admit that I teared up last night . . . and again a few minutes ago when I read your post.

Daniele is a good girl in spite of what some of the D/D haters are saying about her.

Lynn, I'll admit that I teared up last night . . . and again a few minutes ago when I read your post.

Daniele is a good girl in spite of what some of the D/D haters are saying about her.

Was it my writing? ;)

Kidding aside, you're right, Oldguy. She's a good girl with a good heart, who has her faults just like the rest of the world. I'm just happy to see her and Dick beginning the healing process.

lol Fizzle

Lynn I loved your post!!!!!!

This season I told myself I wasn't going to record BB (to keep). And I didn't. Now I'm kicking myself. I LOVED getting all emotional during last nights show. First tears at the tenderness shared between Dick & Daniele. And then the screams of excitement as he won.

I will definately be buying this season. It was awesome!!!

Loved last nights show. I was so nervous but it paid off - big time. I felt bad for Zach for a moment, although it turned out exactly the way I thought it should.

I'm not sure what it says about me (and all my fellow Dick or Danielle lovers) that I would rather see them win (flaws and all) than any santimonious hypocrite donning themself a "good person." But, I won't overanalyze it.

I'm not sure what it says about me (and all my fellow Dick or Danielle lovers) that I would rather see them win (flaws and all) than any santimonious hypocrite donning themself a "good person." But, I won't overanalyze it.

Just go with it Mingers!!

But I gotta say that the fun of watching D/D win it all last night was really tainted for me by all of the vicious posting that went on during the day...I had a really hard time with that yesterday.

Once the show started for me, I forgot all about all the bad that went on here yesterday. My stomach was in knots, I was so nervous. Originally I wanted D&D to win both rounds 1 & 2, so we didn't have to worry anymore. But I'm so glad it turned out the way it did. Last night was (for me) BY FAR the most exciting BB moment.

I just re-watched round 1, and have the butterflies all over again.

Archived