Daniele - 2nd Place Winner

CeCiMom

daniele.jpg

Dick came through for you in the end Daniele. I'm glad to see you giving back to him this last week, emotionally.

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

daddy carried her in the game. good player but dick earned the win over her

Really? America carried Dick, and Daniele won more competitions than Dick.

Daniele decided to break up the alliance with Jess and Eric. I think she was the real mastermind.

all the comps in the world but she couldnt win the big one which dick did

lol @ arrowhead :animated_rotfl:

If I were in the jury, my vote would go for Daniele. She won 2 HOH, 5 POV and was on the block 4 times... yea the last two didn't matter cause Dick was the sole vote, but still... Dick's actions may have gotten both of them to the finals, but Daniele's more "silent but deadly" approach to taking out the other HGs sways my vote to her

ABSOF***INGLUTELY, you go girl, what a white knuckler your dad put us through this week, you both deserve the best!!!!

If I were in the jury, my vote would go for Daniele. She won 2 HOH, 5 POV and was on the block 4 times... yea the last two didn't matter cause Dick was the sole vote, but still... Dick's actions may have gotten both of them to the finals, but Daniele's more "silent but deadly" approach to taking out the other HGs sways my vote to her

only hg she really scheme out was jess

dick was one to really make big moves

he was one who convince her to get out nick

Between the two of them, they have won $550,000. Hopefully they will split it three ways, giving Vicent his third. At least Dick's wish might come true. Both of his kids going to college. I am sure they will set the Grandmother up with something also. If invested smartly, they could make the money work for their future for years to come. Congratulations to both of them.

Could anyone answer a ? for me,please? Dani is upset with her dad as feels he abandoned her by having the grandparents raise her and Vincent. Obviously from the show, Vincent is upset with his dad, but does anyone know where the mom is and the story of why the grandparents had the kids in the first place?

It really doesnt matter which way you look at it. They both won HoHs and PoVs exactly when they needed to and as much as people say , "Dick won the ones that counted" as referring to this past HoH, every week counts if you think about it. If she didnt win the comps she did in the beginning at least one of them (D or ED) would be gone ensuring that the other wouldve followed probably the week after and if Dick didnt win more recently it would be him and Zach or even Jameka and Zach (what a bore that wouldve been) in the end.

so all in all the reason why theyre both sitting there is because they have the best TEAM, they both won when they needed to and like Dick said no other team that was perceived as a huge threat in the game made it BOTH to the final 2. I think that the votes are going to come down to preference towards one of their personalities and since Daniele did get along better with the HG id say its probably gonna be her taking the BB8 crown.

and i change my mind i think she would split it with her dad.

Archived