Will The Romance Continue After Bb Is Over?

jessca4life

Romance continue after BB is over?  

205 members have voted

1. 1. Jessica & Eric Romace continue after BB?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No way. Jessica just doesn't seem that "into" Eric. He clearly likes her far more than she does him. He may visit her once in awhile, but he didn't seem too excited about the possibility of leaving New York.

Jess will go home to her great life and Eric will get back together with his ex girlfriend.

I find it funny that so many can't let go of their negative feelings towards the two. They lost. So if you hated them why give a crap about them now? I can understand rooting against while the game is still on. I'm a big Cubs fan and I do the same thing. But when the Cards are 7 back and all but eliminated, I find it hard to get my hate on.

As for their relationship, who knows. Now that they are not on camera 24/7 I'd imagine Eric has spilled the beans in regards to America's Player. If they're still romantic after that, maybe they have a shot. We'll see.

i nominate these two for the lamest bb showmance of alltime

i wouldn't base whether or not the relationship will happen outside of the house, on one diaryroom. who knows what they have talked privately in the sequester house. my predication is if she takes the ap results, they will try, whether or not it will last a while is another question.

i also wouldn't base it on whether it would last on what dick/jameka, or anyone says. they really won't know how far it went in the house until tonight.

i also wouldn't think it is a good idea for either eric/jessica to move for the other, until they actually see if it will last a while outside the house. i highly doubt either would move until that happens.

That scene in the recap told the whole story. When Eric was talking about NY your of Kansas, etc. Jessica was, "No, I want everything my way. What a selfish bitch. That solves the mystery of a girl with a rack like that wanting to hook up with a wimp. A real man would have told her off. "We are going to live where I work, and we will see both families according to schedules and fairness." Not Eric the EDIT....cat, whatever you want Jessica. PU..................LEASE.

I always thought their Eric living in Kansas was just a silly game they were playing. I don't for a minute they thought that Eric would ever move to Kansas and be Jess's lap puppy.

I was always kind of shocked that Jess didn't want to move to New york. At her age (and Danielle's age), moving to the big city is always so attractive.

I think if they can keep it going long distance until Jess is finished with school next summer, then they can talk about who is moving where and whose family will visit/be visited when. Although, Eric supposedly has no job when he gets out and thats as good a time to move as any. That talk about how much cheaper everything is in KS didnt include any mention of salaries being lower. He may be in for a shock if/when he looks into job opportunities.

I have to say, that when she found out he was AP she did look uncomfortable, emotional, and nervous about it all... but then when he told her his feelings were real, she seemed relieved. Maybe I was wrong? *gasps...no way, not me!!* and she does like him as much as he does her???

what the hell am I saying... I can't be wrong?!?!! I'm always right damnit!

Archived