Will Dick And Daniele Mend Their Relationship?

OmegaBetaZeta

Will Money Tear D/D Apart Yet Again?  

139 members have voted

1. 1. Will Money Tear D/D Apart Yet Again?

• Yes
    • No

Dick has had enough Ire to last him awhile, I do not see him giving out any more for some time, they really have over come a lot this summer.

Life is a little more complicated than a TV show. I think Dick said it early in the season, they need to get some family counseling when they get out of the house.

Will this mend their relationship? Don't know and don't really care, its a private matter they should deal with privately.

if their relationship was truly broken prior to bb which i dont buyone sec. no way does one season of bb help fix it

Let's see who wins the 1/2 mil, and who will ask the other for some of the money. "I helped you win" "I loooooove you", I really, really, really want that rhinestone diamond plated Elvis portrait. Give me some of the money I helped you win." That's okay, let them have the money, lottery history shows hundreds of cases of people winning millions and blowing through it in a couple of years. Dani is going back to waitressing in 5 years, unless she hooks up with the right guy in Vegas.....and Dick will beat up a future wife or girlfriend.......GUARANTEED.

It will or it won't.....it's up to them....I hope they will come out of

all of this and put everything behind them and be a family again!

I wish them the very best. JMHO :pixiedust:

I think it is already mended somewhat!!!!! What they did in this game together will really help them outside this house. Made me cry when Danielle said I love you to her father!!!!!! That was an amazing moment plain and simple!!!!!!

Yes they will probably need some counseling but they will make it through I think. I doubt they will never speak to each other again that should and I hope never happens again for these two!!!!!!

I really enjoyed the way she was during and after the first comp with her Dad.

The look of misery on his face and then her telling him it was ok to let go...I actually had tears...that was some good tv I wasn't counting on at all.

I have noticed that if one of them is down the other is quick to pick them back up and support....to me that is the beginning of a good relationship.

I really hope for the best for these two!

I really enjoyed the way she was during and after the first comp with her Dad.

The look of misery on his face and then her telling him it was ok to let go...I actually had tears...that was some good tv I wasn't counting on at all.

I have noticed that if one of them is down the other is quick to pick them back up and support....to me that is the beginning of a good relationship.

I really hope for the best for these two!

Great post! And I cried too.

I think they're in the beginning stages of healing. The fact that they are willing to try family therapy is a great step in that direction.

No way! The only reason Dani was supporting him in the HOH comp was because she knew she needed him to win or she would have been OTD. As soon as she wins the half mil, she will take the money and never talk to her stinky old dad again. I would feel sorry for him if he wasn't such a lowlife.

I don't think they know how to have a healthy relationship. My guess is it will be on the up and up for awhile until it falls apart again. This summer is a quick fix. Both leave the house being who they came in as: sucky people. Except now their sucky people with some money. Dick needs to buy some manners and Danielle a heart and a conciouse.

I don't believe Dick and Daniele will ever be a close relationship. I think if Dani doesn't win the final money she will pout that she won way more competitions than him and it is SOOOOOOOOO not fair. Dick knows this about her and will try to get the jury to give her the vote. Then after about 6 months he will make some comment bragging about how awesome he was on this show and she will go off on him.

I was glad she finally told him "I love you" after he tried to outlast Zach in the 1st part of the competition. CBS did not show the part where she was also laying the guilt on him if he quit but he did deserve to hear her say that finally.

JMO

According to the feeds, they've already started sniping at each other...or, at least Daniele's been sniping at Dick. I think if Dick wins, then Daniele will mend the relationship to be closer to the money. If Daniele wins, then Dick's never going to see her again.

I really think she used Dick to get to the money, just like she used Zack, Eric, Jessica... She definitely took advantage of her Dad's love for her...I don't think she gives a crap for him, other than she's happy that he helped get her to the final 2.

I think a whole lot of us cried... I really do hope they get some help with their relationship, but at least this is a good start.

I think it was impossible not to, with that cheesy, inspiring "hero" music playing in the background...the somber battle drums and orchestra swelling. Heck, they could play that in the background of a Nazi video and it would make some people cry. I hate how CBS manipulates us with those subtle things...

I think Daniele has grown leaps and bounds in understanding her father and accepting him.

Are you kidding, what family members don't snipe at each other?

I don't think their relationship will ever be perfect, but they love each other. I really don't know too many families that are like the Waltons. Actually I don't know any.

like i said before bb is not dr. phil or oprah so i doubt being on bb could their mend phoney estrange relationship

Archived