are you happy with the final two?  

310 members have voted

1. 1. are you happy with the final two?

• Yes
    • no

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jen started it by putting up D/D first ... Of course when you are placed on the block you will want to retaliate ... So they had no choice but to team up and get the job done ... LOL

BIG BROTHER is a dirty game and folks need to come prepared to play ... You gotta be ready to lie, backstab and compete in order to win ... This game is cut throat much like survivor and you gotta do what it takes to make it to the end ... Its unfortunate for people like Jameka b/c this game isn't cut out for those who do not chose to compete or play the game for everyone else and then think the prize will be handed to them in the end ... lol Even Jameka had to make a deal in the end in order to survive another week... Actually if you want to get technical Game/Reality shows are a form of gambling and goes against the bible ...

DON'T HATE THE PLAYERS HATE THE GAME!!!

WAY TO GO DICK AND DANI YOU GO DOWN IN BB HISTORY FOR THIS ONE!!!

I'm was a little disappointed at first Zach didn't make final two..but after watching how bitter everyone in the jury house looked I'm glad they have to to be forced to vote for one of them....Q&A should be quite entertaining...

I'm was a little disappointed at first Zach didn't make final two..but after watching how bitter everyone in the jury house looked I'm glad they have to to be forced to vote for one of them....Q&A should be quite entertaining...

:animated_rotfl: ... They couldn't wait for Dick or Dani to walk thru the door ... I am glad that they are forced to vote for the "NON GOOD PEOPLE" too ... I would have hated to see them be so fake to Dick or Dani when they got to the sequester house ... Everything worked out excellent if you ask me ... LOL

I know it is just a game . But I am very disappointed with the outcome.

Honestly Dick does not deserve it. I just dislike his personlity. Eventhough I have to admit he played a good game so did Danielle.

I hope they both use the money for counseling.

Dear DICK!

Please go to counseling! You need it. and STOP SMOKING!

yours

Big Brother fan....

Not happy at all with the final two. They both annoy me. Not a huge fans of Zach either but... At this point its a lesser of two "Evels" situation for me, which is why I didnt even bother with AP vote. I'll be watching the finale purely to see the reaction to AP reveal.

I'm done -- there's nothing going on anymore. With a father and daughter team being the only two left in the house, there's no competition -- it walked out the door with Zach -- along with any excitement, suspense, or good t.v., for that matter.

Besides, who wants to listen to Dick and Dani bash everyone (everyone but themselves) for 5 days? Not me. Those two leave nothing but a bad taste in my mouth. Couldn't even win with style. How disappointing. I was hoping they'd finish with grace if they won, but nope, they're still bashing away on the live feeds, same as always -- even bashing Zach. And please don't tell me it's just game -- the game's over now and they're still going... Same ol' same ol' double-Ds. zzzzzzz

Take care all. It's been fun.

p.s. Can I vote twice? I'm doubly disappointed.

Edit to add: Yes, the games over (for those who were about to argue that point). Even Dick said something along the lines of, "We can say whatever we want now, doesn't matter cuz we've already won." [And I'm sure they will]

Really, why even bother with a jury? Just write up a couple a cheques and send them on their way. Spare us all.

I thought Eric was the best player in that house. If it wasn't for the AP tasks I think D/D would have gone home in the first 6 weeks. I'd say the week Dustin was voted out.

Zach really was too stupid to win this game. If he made the final two that would've been a major travesty. He had his shot when he won the Veto and chose to keep the nominations (Can anyone say Marcellus moment?)

Oh well. I'm glad tis season is ending and looking forward to BB9. Hopefully we get a better mix of houseguests. Maybe simialar to BB6, 3, and 4 where there are a lot of strong personalities in the house that struggle to keep from turning on each other.

I can't wait to see the looks on everyone's faces when Eric is introduced as America's Player. Someone said the Donato's had the hardest odds to overcome in the house. I disagree. I believe it was Eric. Think what you will of him but he was doing what we told him to do. When it came to casting his vote - he was forced to vote for us. Even now, in the final two, he will have to vote as we tell him to. It can't be easy playing the game when you are forced to do something that you know isn't the right move for you.

It's also my personal opinion that none of the 'enemies' twist people should have been blood relatives. It's a tired but true statement that 'blood is thicker than water'.

As for the final two - they out-witted, out-manipulated, out-lied, out-belittled, out-bullied and out-played everyone else in the game. Congrats to them.

Dick's win will bring reality TV into a new low in reality games . In games you lie, cheat, play off other people, slide, you make believe friendships that all part of reality. The tactics Dick used to degrade his fellow house guest were unthinkable. Maybe people didn't watch showtime after dark,didn't hear his personal assult on these human beings. He used scare tactics. I see this becoming the norm in reality.

I am not happy with the final 2! I rooted for Zach just because he wasn't a Donato. I really didn't feel drawn to any of them this season, but I still love the game! Watching this season was like watching a train wreck, horrible but yet for the love of the game I kept watching. :computer:

Hopefully the next houseguests will be more likeable and entertaining! :animated_wave:

I think it's horrible, and not just because I don't like Dick and Daniele. I think it's horrible because one of my favorite parts of the season is the finale episode when the jury gets to ask tough questions to the final 2. D&D can just BS and not even answer the questions...because it really doesn't matter who wins.

And that's what I hate...that it REALLY DOESN'T MATTER WHICH ONE WINS.

I am happy with the Final 2, just because I really want Dick to win. Had Dick & Dani been gone earlier in the game, I might have wanted Eric in the F2, but probably not Zach. I think Zach did good as a floater, to pull himself into the game and almost get to the F2. It wouldn't have been terrible to have Zach in the F2, but I wanted Dick to win, so this is the best F2 for that to happen.

I didn't really hate anyone this season , although Eric came close a lot of times. I admit he played a good game, all things considered. I liked him in the beginning (because he was AP), then disliked him intensely. If he played a good game, I would have been okay to see him win. AP didn't help him, but his personality didn't either.

Yes I am very happy. First time people were in F2 that I liked. I didn't vote last night because I thought Danile might have deserved it for playing good with comps and knowing how to play people but I would rather Dick have the money. I decided to leave it up to others.

I watch for entertainment and to see who has the best skills competition wise. Without Dick there wasn't any entertainment. I didn't like some of the things he said or did but I was entertained. And together they were the best at competitions.

So yup I'm happy with the F2 and the season.

Archived