Should America Get Some Of The $500,000?

OmegaBetaZeta

Should America Get Some of the $500,000?  

108 members have voted

1. 1. Should America Get Some of the $500,000?

• Yes, America is the only reason the Donatos made it
    • No, the Donatos made it on their own

imho jen help both more than eric ever did

If American hadn't had Eric cast those 2 funky votes, Dani wouldn't have gotten suspicious about Eric and broken up the LNC - which got them in trouble the first time. I don't think anyone can be sure what would have happened in the game if there had been no America's player. Regardless, Dick and Dani were an incredible team.

Wow the hate is really coming out tonight...

Really guys, it's going to bog down the server if all these polls and new thread don't slack off some... Can't we talk about things in threads that already exsist? Please...

all hg should get extra 4k for being at disadvantage with ap

where did i say they didnt play a great game?

the fact of matter still holds true that other hg were @ disadvantage

O please know one take that as I was targeting them! This is a great topic and a great discussion!!!! I was just stating my opinion that they have played an amazing game so I say no to the America question!

Yea Omega and America's Player was part of the game this year so can you blame them for getting that break! Can you really hold that against them???? AP was the twist it was bound to change the game somehow it happended to help out D&D so what!!! Still doesn't change the fact that they played an amazing game and won so many competitions especially when they really really had to win! Dick also won POV that week to give AP the opportunity for this to happen how about that!

Archived