WHO SHOULD WIN  

196 members have voted

1. 1. WHO SHOULD WIN

• DICK
    • DANIELE

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't seen this discussed yet, so I'll throw it out in this AP Vote thread...

All of the prior 'Who should Eric vote for?' questions required Eric to sway the votes to get the selected person evicted in order for him to get credit(and in turn a chance at more money for Eric).

On this final vote, America gets to tell Eric who he will vote for to win BB8... but is there any motivation for Eric to sway the jury if it's not his personal choice to win?

In other words, say America votes for Eric's vote to be for Dick to win. If Eric would prefer that Dick win, he would want to campaign for the others on the jury to also vote for Dick. But if Eric would prefer Danielle win, would/could he just accept America's vote, but say anything more to the others? It's not like he gets more money for making the winner match his vote this time.

(it's the little details I get caught up in lol)

How come Allison Grodner isnt a choice?

Out of those two I would say the Whiner played a better game (hell even after her daddy won it for her she was bitching "I can't believe you missed the Jen question)

Why dont they let America vote AFTER Jury questions, just like the Jury?

They could easily show the Jury questions on Sunday's show instead of a lame ass clip show

I knew no matter what happens I would be watching the finale. Only because I want to see the reaction to AP twist. Of course no matter what d/d & fans will always think it was Dicks "masterminding" that got them there. But more objective people like me (who don't really care for anyone this season but still watch for the unbelievable narcisism) will agree that had it not been for "america's interferance" they would have been LONG gone and we would have had a totally different game.

I wonder how long it will take for the houseguest to realize this and who will they blame. Eric? D/D? or the real culprit CBS? It was a good idea in theory but was pretty unfair and went on too long. Eric should have never been allowed to get as far as he did. He should have been exposed mid-game when it was obvious that he was only being used to advance D&D.

oh, I think there will be some unhappy campers about the AP and the money Eric managed to tuck away and being popular is something even as an adult, so when they see who America was rooting for the whole way it may be a bitter pill to swallow, it will be interesting to say the least how it plays out.

My vote is Dick. Every time he's talked about what he would do with the money, he always talks about putting his kids through college - not about himself. Dani has always been the opposite, just for herself.

Dick's already won the most coveted prize though ... looks like their relationship is definitely on the mend - hope it sticks!

i vote for evey hg beside d and d to get extra for 4k for being at disadvantage because of ap

its only fair

I literraly can not vote! I love these two both so much! And I will be happy either way. I voted Dick because I think he will win the AP vote. However I could never vote in the actually AP to hard for me lol!!!!!!

i vote for you then

click ten votes for dick from you

If Dick wins, he'll get the money AND his daughter back (because she'll stay close to the money).

If Daniele wins, she'll take the money and conveniently realize she's not over their "issues" and Dick will never see her again.

I'm voting for Dick.

Totally agree, Evil and Drew.

Dick will not just share his money; he'll give the bulk of it to Dani (and Vincent?)

Dani will keep it and spend it. Would be a pleasant surprise to see that I'm wrong about that...

I vote for Dick to win. Loved him at the start, hated him about 3 weeks in, then liked him a little after Jen had left. Never really cared for his daughter. And I don't see her talking to him much if she does take the grand prize.

But I think the jury will pick Dani mostly.

Evel realy was nasty to most of them, and Dani did suck up at the right times.

The funny thing about AP no one has pointed out is that when Dani won that HoH, after Nick was evicted, really tried to get Eric voted out. Had she been successful at that point....Dick would have been sent packing the next week.

The only real drama left for me is to see the AP reaction by everyone.

I htink the jury will vote how they want, regardless of what Eric tells them. Some of the jurors don't like Eric, or at least didn't when they were evicted.

But then again, they've listened to him before. The reaction must have been great when they all saw Zach walk in. Probably a lot of screaming.

Archived