• DICK
    • DANIELE

not a dick fan but hands down 7-0 he should win

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol i am back :animated_rotfl:

it doesnt matter if this one get deleted

Daniele hands down! if she didnt win all the comps, neither of themw ould have made that far!

dick won the comps that counted most

I have to agree with UVP here... Dick won the ones that counted, and he pulled off the whole thing where it was sure he was a goner and turned the vote around...

I want Dick to win but dont think the jury will see things the way we have. Dani has done most of her whining to Dick and not in front of other HGs so they wont have that against her. Almost all HGs thought Dani was a bigger threat and were trying to get her out when they had the chance. Each time she got off the block which proved even more she was the greater threat. Dani has also been much more effective at kissing ass. She has at least tried to be friendly when it benefited her to do so. Furthermore some of the jury members have already stated they thought Dani has played the game the best and would vote for her over Dick.

Add this all up and i would be surprised if Dick wins. There is hope Eric can sway votes but there isnt a reason for him to even try unless he actually wants Dick to win over Dani.

the good thing for dick is he up against someone hated just as much as him. he will beat dani mark my words. like zach said he hated DICK tactics without DICK tactics dani would have been gone

Not disagreeing, but what about when Zach and Jameka discussed that neither of them would vote for Dick if he was in the final two?

thats was before they met philly lawyer if you catch my drift. but they see first hoh comp they respect dick gameplay even more over dani just win it all

I'd say Daniele is this years winner. But, Dick is right... it doesn't really matter which they give it too... they're both winners. If Daniele takes 1st, Dick will be a proud poppa and happy with the 50,000. If Dick takes 1st then Daniele will see some of his money, too.

i think dani cares that she wins

dick doesnt

Archived