WHO SHOULD WIN  

196 members have voted

1. 1. WHO SHOULD WIN

• DICK
    • DANIELE

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Someone brought up a good point about this task in there is no reason for Eric to care about it. He just completed his 20th task which means he won't get anymore money if he completes this task so why should he even try? I think BB should tell Eric that since this is the last task and such an important one if he completes this task it will be worth 10 grand bringing his total to 50 grand for the season. If they do it this way Eric has every incentive in the world to convice the jury who we want to win BB.

according to what was said on housecalls on friday, eric signed a contract to do what is asked of him as AP. Everything or he doesn't get a dime!! so, if it's asked of him to get the votes for dick to win, he's expected to make a good faith effort to make it happen. if he refuses, or doesn't at least TRY, he loses what he's already got. at least, that's the way I understood it.

i hate cheaters, so I voted for Danielle.

i don't think the task is for eric to sway the jurors, it's just to vote for who ever America* choses.

it would be very hard to make a call on a good faith attempt to sway the votes. as long as he said something to more than one, I'm sure they would be unable to retract his winnings. I agree that he needn't bother doing much if the AP vote doesn't appeal to him unless there is a reward for succeeding.

I didn't like Dick's intimidation tactics (or his contant spitting) but .... I think he should win because:

1. If Dick had not supported evicting Nick, Dani would never have really started to play the game;
  2. Though deplorable, his intimidation tactics worked and Dani rode the wave;
  3. Dick saved Dani by using the veto on her rather than himself but still managed to engineer his own last minute reprieve (with a little help from America); and
  4. Dick won the critical vetos and / or HOH competitions
I want him to win because Dani has made it clear that if she wins, the money is all hers while Dick will clearly share the money with both Dani and Vincent (who seems like a really sweet guy). Dani is so bratty and rude with Dick and, although I don't think he would use the money to manipulate her, I think it would be good for her to know that she has to at least be talking to Dick to reap the benefits of the big win. They both have major issues but Dick is clearly nuts about both his kids and would do anything for them; Dani is simply spoiled, bratty and catty. Dick shows a softer side but frankly, I can't any redeeming qualities in Dani.

My vote goes to an non cheating Dick Donato, good grief!!!

If Daniele wins, she'll take the money and conveniently realize she's not over their "issues" and Dick will never see her again.

exactly! shes acting so fake happy right now, I wonder if BB told her she had top be "Happy"

Archived