BB8 Winner  

134 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win BB8??

• Dick
    • Daniele

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Funny thing, is remember i think it was BB2 where the first night they threw (BB producers) out one of the house guess for throwing a chair?

The only HG I remember being thrown out was in BB2 when he (Justin) held a KNIFE to Krista's throat.

The chair incident was in BB4. The guys name was Scott.

Here's the story:

Conflicted by his feelings for his ex Amanda, especially after her nomination for eviction, Scott becomes reclusive, choosing to sleep during large parts of the day and drifting from one social group to another. The tension suddenly explodes, however, when he tosses furniture around the House and delivers an expletive-laden rant, in which he also refuses to go to the Diary Room when called there by producers. He later apologizes to his housemates, who nevertheless say they feel uncomfortable because of his actions. Finally, Scott does go to the Diary Room, never to return, as he was removed from the House and expelled from BIG BROTHER.

I'll be happy if either of them win. If Dani wins, I really doubt that Dick would ask her to share the money, and wouldn't accept it if she offered. And actually if Dick wins, I don't think Dani would ask him for any money either, although I think he would spend some on her.

I am really happy with either of them winning... I hope Dick follows through with his promise to take Daniele to Europe...

I think he will. Question is, would she go?

I hate the fact the Double D's are the finale 2 but since they are I say Dick should win. It was Dick who did all the dirty work to get them to the finale 2 while Dani lay in bed whining and complaining day after day. I think the jury may vote for Dick, they hate him, but the know it was him that got the D's to where they are. JMHO

Come on we may rather Dick get the money but we do have to give Dani her creds. She knew the game well and played it well. She got 2 HOH's and 5 POV's. That is really some good good playing. She did know how to play the game even if she used her Dad as a sheild.

For someone to say she did not play the game and laid in bed all the time is just not true.

Dick and Daniel played great and no one spent as much time in bed as Jessica so Daniele gets a pass for that. She might whine too much ,but she definitely play the game. And Dick played the oddest game I have seen , but it worked. I vote Dick.....and no Dick is not my hero just another flawed human being.

7-0 dick wins

well... a lot of the HGs "laid" in bed when things were boring or when they had enough of the other HGs... some laid in bed while reading their bibles... others laid in bed to see how long they could actually last.

if you add up everyones time just laying in bed... i think a few others might be ahead of dani in that department.

No doubt about it, Dani was great in comps but so was James and I never thought he deserved to win his season. Dick may have had help from America through Eric but I still think he was great at strategizing and especially at psychological warfare. Do I agree with some of the things he did? Absolutely not, but it worked for him. Good luck Dick!

I think Daniele ran that show. She figured out what they needed to do, told Dick who to go after and IF they got into trouble she would win a comp to get them out. He for sure stuck his neck out in the attacks he had to do, but I think they should split the winnings in the middle......NOW with that said, if Daniele wins the money......I don't see her splitting anything. If Dick wins he will split the money up with her and his son. So I think that is why America told Eric to vote for Dick.

Archived