BB8 Winner  

134 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win BB8??

• Dick
    • Daniele

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While Dick deserves to win, this "self-righteous" jury is too full of themselves to admit that and will vote for Danielle just to shove-it in Dicks face. My opinion of the jury will change positively if they vote for Dick to win, but I wont be holding my breath for that.

dick should win 7-0

imho. he carried the team the most

daniele should win. if she didnt win all those comps. more then likely one of them would have went home.

dick won the comps that counted most

Yes but it doesn't say anything about sharing the money with your family so I think if Dick wins he could pay for both of his kids to go back to college or share the money with his daughter who just happens to be a houseguest. This situation is a bit different then most in the past.

yeah true...

Funny thing, is remember i think it was BB2 where the first night they threw (BB producers) out one of the house guess for throwing a chair?

Dick kicking and and punching props and his mental behavor I am suprise they let that go.

The rules also state that you cannot physically harm someone or get outside information, why would you be surprised that the "sharing the winnings" rule would be broken, too?

While Dick deserves to win, this "self-righteous" jury is too full of themselves to admit that and will vote for Danielle just to shove-it in Dicks face.

absolutely agree, should be Dick but this group has some serious dislike for Dick. Not sure I blame them but Dick did make the team.

However Dani wins and doesn't split a penny with dad.

Funny thing, is remember i think it was BB2 where the first night they threw (BB producers) out one of the house guess for throwing a chair?

The only HG I remember being thrown out was in BB2 when he (Justin) held a KNIFE to Krista's throat.

As for the money share; "they" would be idiots to put family members in there and think that they wouldn't share. Personally, I dont think its sharing if a ( and any ) father was to give/loan/help/buy anything for their child.

I don't know how "it" works in other families but in mine, if I were to win the lottery for example, it would really mean that "we" won the lottery; we being my sister, my brother, my parents ( had they lived ) & myself. And vice versa.

I can see why "they" wouldn't want 2 ( or more ) HG's ( ie strangers ) making a share agreement but family is family and that's a risk CBS took putting family in there. JMO

Replacing dented trashcan: $43.75

edkickstrashcanpl3.gif

Damaged cardboard divider wall with playing card decor: $39.99

edpunchingwallhf4.gif

Broken buzzer button from round 2 of Final Veto comp: $24.99

brokenbuttonsd0.jpg

Winning First AND Second prize with your

daughter in BB8: $550,000 (= pretty near priceless)

(images courtesy of ToddBone @ Jokers)

Archived