Bbuk Vs Bbus

taradome

I just spent all night watching most of season 7 and 8 of BBUK and that was the funniest piece of tv entertainment ever! Why the heck didn't we learn anything from the UK hahahahaha! They have constant tasks for everything and the US gets handed a hot tub AUGH! Those are a bunch of crazy nutters and so much more entertaining. Evel's rants pale in comparison because those cats are bonkers over there.....so much better than anyone except for maybe Will who pretty much would be the only one to go toe to to with these guys. Those folks can go off! I'll probably make people upset, but Nikki (S7) and Charley (S8) would have added more to BB8 than 90% of the BBUS this season or even BBAS...... It's the first time I've ever watched the UK version and I'll never look at BBUS the same......Nikki made me pee my pants she was so hysterically insane. They are balls to the wall over there. Bless em all.

I've read the synopsis written by Brekkie Boy of BBUK and BB Austraila and it is a very different game than the one played here. I like their tasks and DRs so much better. Its not really a summer vacation like it is for the slackers who make up the majority of contestants in the US version.

I think casting along with tasking is the problem with BBUS. This season was a big suckfest for me and I'm hoping they retool the show and incorporate some aspects of the other versions.

Also, internationally BB deals with controversial actions rather than ignoring them. It shows respect for the fans and the integrity of the game. We need that badly or no telling how low BBUS will sink in future seasons.

Ah Xal you got me with that one.......but production is so blinded by Evel's ratings grab that the US producers haven't any morals when it comes to "bloody anal rape senarios" etc.....I'm not sure how I feel about them evicting that numbnutz for what was ultimately a naive (and horribly ignorant comment), but I don't really blame them. If I EVER heard someone talk like Dick does to even a complete stranger I'd call him on it and I do have to give props to the UK for putting the kibosh and being much much stricter on the contestants than the US does. Good on them for it. Their eps are more entertaining and humorous and the worst thing you hear is you "f'ing wanker"....the garbage that spills from Dick's mouth (and don't get me wrong he's been my fave for most of the game) is embarrassing for all of us. It's hard to explain.....the UK version is much much more brutal, but they don't sink to our verbal levels to get there and they have a hell of a lot more fun than our guys do and insult the hell out of each other much much better than Dustin, Dick, Joe, Amber, Eric heck any of our guys could IMO. Still watching the end of UK season 8 and it's ten times more entertaining and fun than ours. Just my opinion. I'll take Charley and Nikki over Dick and Eric any day.

Tara, thanks for the YouTube link! I started reading updates for BBUK before BB8 started here earlier in the summer. I'll have to go watch some video, but from what I've read, I would have to agree with you... I like that BB gives them more comps/tasks throughout the game, and actually punishes the HGs when they don't follow the rules.

ps-DB, I love the clip and I've only watched like 10 seconds of it... "I'm sorry, but Big Brother is not going to be able to provide you with a kite or a hovercraft" lolol

I'm having so much fun watching these! The Seven Deadly Sins is hysterical and Seany is MY FAVORITE IRISH B'TARD! I am so upset he was voted out so quickly....Hmmmm...could be because I'm Irish too tho. Looking forward to finding the first 6 seasons to laugh my butt off about! Those producers are HARD CORE. Wish we had them here. American contestants are so freaking angry all the time. How much fun is it to have a freakin' party when you are voted out instead of the walk of shame we have here in the US. Seany was brilliant during his exit....too funny.

DB! I totally missed that so thanks! Hysterical.

very funny and love the accents

lol I was just about to post that it's funny listening to them, because I keep thinking they are pretending to have accents! lol

i was watching the youtube clips a while back and had a blast with them.. i LOVED nikki's DR and all her whiny crap.... this is my favorite..

sometimes this is what i say at the computer. :animated_rotfl: i gotta admit.. that is what the DR is for!

LOL I have a great idea for BB9 Bring Dick and Nickki together in BB9! I bet that would be hysterical! She's as nutty as he is! Can you imagine if BBUK and BBUSA got together? AWESOME! Hey CBS that's an interesting idea! BBUK and BBUSA~

I think that would be very interesting! It would probably be the most interesting season of all time

I just watched the youtube videos...NOW those UK house guests were great!!!!

Hey...CBS should just televise BBUK next year....LOL :animated_rotfl:

Showtime would not be boring too. :animated_bouncy:

Thanks Tara!

Archived