Thursday's Live Show 9/13

laladoopiedu

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lala this is the defintion of quick. but with all fairness you deserve to be the one to get the thread jmho

a day before lmao

wow

GOOD vs EVEL

cbs should advertise that

The more I think about it the more I think Dick will do really well in this comp. It is a comp where they ask questions of HG in sequester and what happened or how they feel about something that happened during their time in the house. (something like that)

Anyhoo I think that Dick will excel on those questions because he did make it a point to know the HG and things about their lives. He has a way of drawing out their thoughts and feelings.

Zach may have gotten information on a few of his "dates" but I don't think he knows the other HG nearly as well as Dick does. I think Zach folds under pressure when it comes to the thinking comps. He is much better at the physical ones.

I think Dick has a really good chance at winning this one.

I think Dick has the better chance of winning this competition out of the 3 of them.

Earlier on, Dani stayed in the bedroom corner with Nick during an entire 1/4 of the game and never even tried to get to know anyone much less how they would answer questions. Zach was alienated and shunned by everyone so he never got the opportunity to learn much about anybody except Nick. By Dick behaving the way he did, we can safely say that he stayed inside of everyone's head but he also got to know alot about each person and how they think.

At least this is what I think anyway.

Go Dick, Go Dick

We know you're not a Pr**k

Go Dick, win and please Evict!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :guitarist:

Archived