September 13 & 14, Live Feed Updates

Jem

I lied. Dick at night is going strong. Right now he's outside doing laundry railing against the washer and dryer; they suck! "Is this the same s&*! that Bob Barker gave away on the Price is Right?" "Amber was a towel folding fiend when she first got here; what the f--- happened?" At first she was perfect, then she just stopped. <not sure which personality is at work right now, but I'll note some of his observations for the benefit of his psychiatrist...>

"Tuesday night's the end-- WOW!" He'll be free to leave, go down and get some drinks . . . Burrrrrrrrrrrrrp.

Keeps chuckling. Camera zooms in on a bush he spit on as he headed inside. Still laughing. Playing up to the camera, twisting his face around as the camera follows him. The camera operator is bored; keeps zooming in on random things like the trash can he' s emptying and a glass of water he left outside. Now he heads into the bathroom, leaving the occupied sign on the outside for anyone who might interrupt him.

AAAAAnd we have audio (#1 in case you're interested.) Almost walks away without washing his hands, but remembers and comes back. Dries them off on one of his nice clean towels. Skating down the floor in the hall. Wandering around the house muttering under his breath. "Here's the biggest question of the day-- where to go to sleep." Lights off. Then on. Then off. Aaaand he's in bed. FOTH.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

8:00am bbt 4 feeds on 2 asleep now (I wonder if/when BB will have a wakeup call today?)

12:49pm bbt DICK IS UP!

3:03 BBT

Been watching for a couple minutes and Dani is still in bed. Dick has folded some laundry, said a few things about jen, (nothing we all haven't heard before) and now is in the kitchen eating leftovers from last night. (I have a feeling this is what the next three days are going to be like)

We have movement!! Dani is getting up.

In bathroom putting on make up.

Now a hat..can't decide if she likes the hat

Guess she likes it she has gone to the kitchen...wait ..checking out hat in mirrors in kitchen...now she eating.

(they really need to give these two something to do or Dani is going to end up not talking to him again!)

Dani goes outside and sits in tea cup. Before she sits she says 'Yuk" but sits down anyway.

now she is spinning in the tea cup.

Dick must be sleeping. All four feeds are on Dani. She's humming something. Can't make it out. (have to say that my neighbors talking nextstore, that I can hear from my window, is getting more interesting then this.!!!)

Dick comes out. Dani called to DR (Darn, I thought we were going to get a little conversation going)

Dick told to put on his mic. He has to go back into bedroom to get it.

Dani out of DR.

Dick and Dani outside talking about Jen.

Dani complaining about not getting music to wake them up because they wake up on their own

Now wondering about what's going on in the jury house

Saying that Amber probably cried on the Early Show and Houscalls. Little do they know!

Talking about who they can't wait to see after the show. (former houseguests) Dani says that she doesn't think she will keep in contact with many of these people. Dick said me too

Dick says there are going to be alot of them that hate him after they see his diary rooms

Dani says she can see Zach stalking her after the show

Now they are talking about who was America's Favorite

Dani called to diary room AGAIN! maybe she'll come out with something for them to do??

Dick Still outside. Tells a bug to "Get the F out of here! Ha Ha ..... now he's talking to the bugs!!

Dani out of DR. We get FOTH briefly because she's starting to talk about questions from the DR

She says she was only in there for a few questions. One about how she is going to "sell him out"

They are wondering if Zach cried after he got out.

Dani wondering what time the questions are going to be tommarow.

They must be doing the Jury questions Saturday

Talk about what they are going to ask them

They are discussing how this year they didn't add anything new. Little do the know!!

Dick talking to the bugs again. (when I start hearing them talk back I'm out of here!!!)

Now Dick is talking about who he invited to the rap party. Dani is not impressed and now they are argueing about it.

Here we go, she's going off on him. Words go back and fourth and Dick gets pissed and goes in the house

One of the things she said was that she's sorry she's not Vincent and does not have everything in common with him. The other stuff was her usually bitchen about him

Dick comes back outside-" I'm saving this other candy bar for you, do you want it?

Dani-"Noooo"

Dick-"Fine, i'm gonna eat it"

Dick sits down again and Dani goes inside and upstairs to lay on the couch outside the HOH to pout

Dick is outside by himself

Dick- "I think we have spent to much time together" (I'll say it again. THIS IS GOING TO BE A LONG THREE DAYS!!

Dick is falling asleep outside and it looks like Dani (in the bathroom) is getting ready to workout

yup, she's in the gym

Dick up now, went in house, goes in store room and laughs. Says "that's so cool, she'll be very happy"

Now he's calling for her. Guess he doesn't realize she's in gym walking on treadmill

Now Dick is taking out trash and complaining about ants.

Still don't know what is in store room for Dani.

Dick is in kitchen eating potato chips. (Come on, go tell her what is in store room for her. I'm dieing to know!!)

OK, he takes it in to her. Dick says "white hair powder??? for her roots???

Dani says "thanks bb"

Dick wants to try one. Dani tells him just one. It has to last 5 days. (and this was my excitment for the night???!!!)

ed-have to go pick up my son- be back a little later-hope someone out there is as crazy as I am and watching this>

Dick is outside polishing his nails. Dani sitting at the kitchen counter pouting. He asked her on the way out when she wanted dinner. She said "probably soon." He said "OK. As soon as I do this I'll start dinner." No response from Dani.

Archived