Final H O H Competition (part 3)

yadayadayada

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I love all the last minute Zach lovers

i lkie good gameplay not hg

and by without a shadow of a doubt zach has played best game

he had the whole house with group think mentality gunning for him and still made final three

Yes I am not a whimp when it comes to foul language, but dick out did himself last night. Their is one thing to trash talk, but Dick took this way over the top. I do have to respect Zach for not losing his cool, I al so happy he won the first part of this competition.

I have to agree that Dick takes it too far. It's one thing to say things to your opponent during a competition, but to say the things he does, and then afterwards explain away your comments as just being strategic... I can't accept that as an excuse for the statements he has made to the other HGs.

How do you know Zach didn't piss his pants

True but he did not make it obvious though. :animated_rotfl:

And Dick cried like a little baby after the match .He cannot call Zach a pussy now !

Yep I know damn well I would not cry after a game like this because it is not like I was ringing the bell for the Navy Seals !

Is it confirmed that there will be a car in the second round of HOH that could be won? Dick keeps saying there'll be a car in the next comp. I know the All Stars had the car, but I don't remember there being one in any other season.

and by without a shadow of a doubt zach has played best game

Hey UVP! Welcome back!

I can't say Zach's gameplay has been the best... but here at my office, me and a few other BB fans have been debating this morning what the reasons would be that the jury would not vote for Zach against Dick. We know they didn't like Zach early on, but we aren't really able to pinpoint a reason, other than his personality. We started to say he could be labeled with the dreaded "floater" tag, but then we remembered he was in one of the first (although poor alliances), and he was continually trying to form alliances with others, but no one wanted to join in with him. If he were to win part 3 of the HOH, I think the finale would be interesting to see how it came down between Zach and Dick.

I think Zach has to be one of the worst examples of a floater there has ever been in this game. I know that D/D and all future players--if there are any-- will remember this point carefully. Get out the physically stronger player when faced with a decision of which dead weight to evict. Zach was the epitome of dead weight all season and if not for the worry of having 2 "good People" to overcome in the final 4 he would have been gone. I dont think this mistake will be made again...I cannot wait to see how badly Zach does in part 3 of this Hoh...His Jedi training has shown him to be quite horrible at houseguest questions...For a Numbers guy that is :D

Lara

WHILE I DO LIKE ZACHto win i dont think he'll win for that very reason of being a floater. he had choice but to float

it was not a big physical comp that Booger and Janell did, it was a comp to line up the lasers correctly , they were hanging on lines but it was not like last night. I give Zach his due, but I still think he is a meathead. I do not condone ED verbal barrage, but prefer the Donatos to any others to win.

I think Zach has to be one of the worst examples of a floater there has ever been in this game. I know that D/D and all future players--if there are any-- will remeber this point carefully. Get out the physically stronger player when faced with a decision of which dead weight to evict. Zach was the epitome of dead weight all seasona and if not for the worry of having 2 "good People" to overcome in the final 4 he would have been gone. I dont think this mistake will be made again...I cannot wait to see how badly Zach does in part 3 of this Hoh...His Jedi training has shown him to be quite horrible at houseguest questions...For a Numbers guy that is

Lara

Oh, now, c'mon...Zack's mind is like a double-edge sword, so he says. :giggle:

His Jedi training has shown him to be quite horrible at houseguest questions...

I agree... I think Daniele will win easy in part 3 (I'm guessing it will be her in part 3)... she did great on the last POV, thinking it out and knowing the BB house info... I don't think it's Zach or Dick's strong suit

I too watched the feeds all night. I have a lot of respect of Dick. I differ with how Dani supporters see her reaction\support for Dick. I saw very little encouragement from her. Occasionally she might say something, but mostly she stayed quite watching. AND, when Dick finally quit, she walked away from him saying nothing, like leaving a dog to die after loosing a brutal dog fight; support if he wins, nothing if he looses. It appeared she was disgusted\disappointed in him for not winning. She surely could see what we saw which was the Dick extremely suffering for the final two hours, and that Zack was far better off.

he is a meat head, great at physicallity, bad at trivia, he is goofy, I am tellin ya his final blast at the comps has been pure luck, except for last night, bgger, taller, stronger, how could he not smoke both D&D in that brutal comp?

...I laughed almost as hard as I did when Princess Snottypants fell.

:lol2: thanks for the chuckle!

It looked to me like she stopped the bar when it hit her legs because she didn't jump...not that it slowed down or malfunctioned. But whenever something bad happens to a "fav" :rolleyes: the supporters blindly cry foul. boodeefriggenhoo !

It made me so happy when I saw her fall and go crying off in the corner. And then when Dick quit...greatest bb9 moment yet! Finally...a couple of moments to enjoy...seeing them in misery. I want to see them squirm for the next few days! (please!!!) All the anguish they (primarily ED) have inflicted on other hgs...it's their turn to get it in return.

If (get it?...big 'if'...LOL) Zach makes it to final 2...he'll have to win round 3 (hoh) which will most certainly be against Daniele. I'll love to see that happen. I doubt the jury would vote to give Zach the 1/2 mil...but it would be priceless if they did!

when Dick finally quit, she walked away from him saying nothing, like leaving a dog to die after loosing a brutal dog fight; support if he wins, nothing if he looses. It appeared she was disgusted\disappointed in him for not winning. She surely could see what we saw which was the Dick extremely suffering for the final two hours, and that Zack was far better off.

whatttt???? she was getting him towels! he was cold and wet and she wanted to get him towels! lets not get off track here.. first things first.. lets get warmth back into him..

he is a meat head, great at physicallity, bad at trivia, he is goofy, I am tellin ya his final blast at the comps has been pure luck, except for last night, bgger, taller, stronger, how could he not smoke both D&D in that brutal comp?

not so fast my friend. he placed type well in the memory wall comp, beat dani in final 4 hoh q/a comp . i dont think folks give him enough credit . imho we cant hold those past q/a comps where he place badly because it was clear to me he was throwing comps.

Zach laughing at Dick's rages was hilarious. When Dick kept saying that he (Dick) hadn't said things as perverted as Zach, you could almost see Zach biting his tongue. IMO, the pointing and laughing was a ploy to get Dick to use up more of his energy. Good move.

he was neck and neck with Daniele, he beat her by 1 point(which is all it takes) in the tie breaker, but he made a real dumb move if he was a real playa he woulda taken one of them out then. He is lucky in my book and that is all, I think he will choke in the end, you know me UPV, it is just our opinions,lol, and i have to go to work damit!!!!

when Dick finally quit, she walked away from him saying nothing, like leaving a dog to die after loosing a brutal dog fight; support if he wins, nothing if he looses. It appeared she was disgusted\disappointed in him for not winning. She surely could see what we saw which was the Dick extremely suffering for the final two hours, and that Zack was far better off.

whatttt???? she was getting him towels! he was cold and wet and she wanted to get him towels! lets not get off track here.. first things first.. lets get warmth back into him..

EXACTLY FIZZLE!!

She was in no way disgusted/disappointed with him. She also said "I'll be right back". No leaving a dog to die actions at all. She immediately went to the towels, and came right back to him. Did you have the volume on? If not, maybe you should watch it again that way.

Archived