FINAL HOH COMPETITION

Xal

As soon as the show started & I saw how D&D were dressed, I got worried. It gets cold there at night. They should have worn sleeves.

I also thought about anyone who doesn't get the feeds or read updates. If they had 1/2 a brain, by seeing D,D& Z dressed to compete, and Jameka wasn't, they would have known that Jameka was going home before they even saw how the PoV played out.

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A few questions to ponder while this is playing out as they might not be relevant afterwards:

1. Zach goes out first - does Dani throw it to Dick or Dick to Dani?

2. Zach wins 1st round - does Dani throw 2nd round to Dick or does Dick throw it to Dani?

The first question I"m really not sure about. If the 2nd round is more of a triva based comp I think they can both whip Zach so might as well ensure their best player is playing in the final round and Dick should throw it.

On the 2nd question, once again Dick has to throw it to Dani since without knowing what the comp will exactly be, she is just the better competitor.

And I don't want to hear any complaining about throwing competitions as it happens all the time in shows like BB and Survivor. It's completely allowed per the rules and while I think the Donatos definitely owe it to CBS to give the viewers a good 3rd round challenge should they both make it, they absolutely should strategically plan the 1st two as to what's in their best interests.

UGH where are my damn feeds angry039.gif this is bull-youknowwhat :censored: For the hanging bat comp they used the "technical problems" excuse even though that was a lie & it was a banner plane flying over. What's their excuse gonna be this time GRRRRRRRRRRR

p.s.. D&D said the other day they planed to wear shorts even though they knew there would probably be cold water involved because they felt like cold wet long clothes would be worse than cold wet skin :grin2:

I demand to know which producer told Zach to wear a hat tonight!

I demand to know why there is more water falling on D/D than Zach!

If my demands are not met, I plan to cancel my feeds and never watch CBS again, ever, until tomorrow! :crybaby:

Whew.........just wanted to get that out lof the way in case D/D lose!

Archived