FINAL HOH COMPETITION

Xal

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I would just hope that anyone who would condemn a "poster" for making comments about D&D having an inappropriate relationship, would also be blocking anyone who is a fan of Dicks. If I remember correctly, he has made some TRULY disgusting accusations and insinuations regarding Amber, her daughter, her daughters father, Jameka and her faith, Jen and just about every aspect of her life.......Why would insinuations about D&D having an inappropriate relationship be any worse?

I don't see where the idea about D&D comes from (they are scam artists and frauds, but lovers? I think not), but why is it ok for Dick to say whatever he wants in a public setting like the show but a poster can't bash and trash him and his family?

Seems like a double standard.

Dep

Very good post Dep very good

I would just hope that anyone who would condemn a "poster" for making comments about D&D having an inappropriate relationship, would also be blocking anyone who is a fan of Dicks. If I remember correctly, he has made some TRULY disgusting accusations and insinuations regarding Amber, her daughter, her daughters father, Jameka and her faith, Jen and just about every aspect of her life.......Why would insinuations about D&D having an inappropriate relationship be any worse?

Dep you are 100% right... I have said all along that the things Dick says are vile and he should suffer consequences for it... To me, I guess having lived through the wrongful accusations with my brother that he had sex with his step daughters, I get a little sensitive about the subject... That doesn't make Dick's statements about any of them any better...

I don't see where the idea about D&D comes from (they are scam artists and frauds, but lovers? I think not), but why is it ok for Dick to say whatever he wants in a public setting like the show but a poster can't bash and trash him and his family

Dep,

Just curious why you are calling them scam artists and frauds? While I agree with you that there is no chance of them being lover's I think that people are basing the accusation on the comment that Dick made earlier in the season when asked what typoe opf woman he liked. His reply was young and blonde, which pretty much described his daughter. I am saying these comments are right, or trying to rationalize them, just stating where I think they all started from.

I know a lawyer that will sue for "hurt feelings".

Citing such evidence as "this suuuuuuucksss" and the never failing "omg, it is sooooooo frustraaaatiiiing" as well as the notable "you don't understand, this is soooooo haaaarrrrd!"

A solid argument for sure!

Archived