FINAL HOH COMPETITION

Xal

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I for have never said anything nasty about anyone of them... I have said all along that it's wrong to talk so badly about any of them, including Jen, and the rest... I am entitled to say how I feel now too...

Ok, Dick is going to screw himself on this. He needs to hush, damn just hush and save your energy. He should know him screaming is not going to bother Zack.

Da plane, Da plane, someone find one and fly a banner, Dick please stop shouting, save your energy for this comp.!!!!!!

I have to go to bed, I cant take it, he is making me nervous!!!!

Have fun all, I will check back tommorow after work to hopefully great news!

I would just hope that anyone who would condemn a "poster" for making comments about D&D having an inappropriate relationship, would also be blocking anyone who is a fan of Dicks. If I remember correctly, he has made some TRULY disgusting accusations and insinuations regarding Amber, her daughter, her daughters father, Jameka and her faith, Jen and just about every aspect of her life.......Why would insinuations about D&D having an inappropriate relationship be any worse?

I don't see where the idea about D&D comes from (they are scam artists and frauds, but lovers? I think not), but why is it ok for Dick to say whatever he wants in a public setting like the show but a poster can't bash and trash him and his family?

Seems like a double standard.

Dep

I love dick, he is hilarious. I agree some of the things he has said is uncalled for but he has said over and over, that is part of his game play. I have visited his myspace page many times. He is not this extreme in real life. Its a game. The way he is acting in the house is part of his game.

Look at past shows, everyone has different game strategy.

After dark is showing the damn storage room right now. No one in there. When they were just showing them outside, water was spraying, dick yelling at zach. They were both still in it.

ST repeats at 3:00 but I guess it just repeats the 12-3 right ? Wish it stayed live.

Archived