Zach - Week 12 Evicted

CeCiMom

I think Zach's replies are LAME.

Yeah, his replies are lame.....maybe Zach isn't used to having to

to use them so he doesn't know how to reply.....jmo :pixiedust:

Go Zach.... :animated_rotfl:

Edit: I'm still having troubles with the quote thingy!!!!!

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm happy that I can make somebody laugh :giggle: lol

Edit: Sorry Ginger...I thought you was laughing at what I posted....

now I'm loosing the "big head" I got.....sigh

i thought he was going to be "special" but then i changed my mind... i then felt bad for him and kinda thought he was ok. but then when he found god on day 70something i got disturbed. i dont know.. i just dont buy it when people say that. they are usually in jail or going to jail when they say it... didnt michael vick decide he was going to find god all of a sudden too? :::::::::shrug::::::::::: so yeah, i think it was a ploy for a vote from jameka and for her to go back to the jury and sway them too... (which.. good for him if thats the only way he thinks he could get a vote.)

Those are great, Talker, especially the one of Zach. Now that's entertainment! If we could only get the Addams family tune along with Arrow's lyrics and maybe a photo of the Donastys at their creepiest all together, we could have a good laugh.

He is obsessed with his ex-girlfriend.. I find that scary. Imagine that, she doesn't show.. she gets a restraining order.. hell, i would

You see obsessed, I see still in love. I guess you prefer Danielle's "love" of humping the next leg that crosses her skanky path. But to say his girlfriend, who has enough dignity to keep her (and Zach's) personal relationship between eachother and NOT ON NATIONAL TV, should put out a restraining order? Do you know her or something? Please, do tell.

guess you prefer Danielle's "love" of humping the next leg that crosses her skanky path.

I definitely have disliked some HG's this year (and other years), and I dump on them, etc.

But I can't imagine ever talking like that about any HG. Seems so unnecessary.

Hey, I know it's not against the rules here...it's just hard for me to understand why anyone would need to do that.

Anyway, jmo...everyone has different styles.

Well Zach said he and his EX girlfriend had broken up. I kinda like Zacky but he reminds me of one of those ex boyfriends that stalk you and don't get it when you break up with them. I feel sorry for him.

He has been respectful and I give him credit for that. He has lied the whole game everytime he was in the HOH or with someone he promised his alliegence or his vote. Very big liar but.... that is OK. This is Big Brother and he was just playing the game. Just wanted to state that they all lie. Dick and Daniele are not the only ones that have lied.

Zach lied to the HoHs? He told Eric & Jessica that D&D were the bigget threats in the house and Jessica should use the opportunity to get them out. He told Dick & Danielle that E&J were the biggest threats in the house and Danielle should use the opportunity to get one of them out. It was the truth. How is that lying?

Now, Zach is a stalker. So, Danielle is a whore and Dick is a psychopath.

I guess that makes Amber is a neo-nazi. Jessica is techically retarded. Nick juices. Come on, lets slander everyone...

I still think Zach's a bafoon. :animated_bouncy:

Does he deserve to be there, really ?

Maybe if he played like he did at the last minute.

But that's just my opinion. Don't even try get on my case.

At this point though,

I don't really care who wins..

I would just rather Daniele or Dick win.

MUCH RATHER PREFER.

Daniele and Dick F2.

I got my eye on it.

Now, Zach is a stalker. So, Danielle is a whore and Dick is a psychopath.

I have no reason to believe that Daniele is a whore. I might have been called that at age 21 but I see she has a lot more class then I did at her age. Geeez I don't think I have ever even heard Dani swear. She might have smooched with Nick. whoooo hoooooo.

just sayin

Zach just doesn't fit in with the rest of the cast. I don't think he played the best game, but of the 3. I'd rather give it to Zach. Why? He has the most integrity. Yes, he threw the Donato's under the bus, but that was when he had to. They were already planning on doing the same to him and they already kicked off Jessica and Eric, so they have nothing to say about it. Dick is smart and cunning. The way he saved dainele and then himself was classic. That kind of drama is why I watch BB. But, he's made too many enemies and said too many things that should not have been said... game or no game. You can say what you want about Zach, but he has more class.

Yes, my point exactly, Marty.

There is a thread exclusively for Dick bashing/loving, whatever.

And it's where comments can be made about Dick.

That I think Zach is creepy has absolutely nothing to do with Dick's character/actions.

The constant comparisons are unnecessary.

yes, but creepy re ZACH.

Don't believe this thread was discussing the nature of creepiness in general...

For creepiness re DICK, I refer you to the Dick thread, LOL!!

and that's the whole point...what you said re Talker's not even mentioning Zach....It's the Zach thread.

Can I respectfully request we stay on that topic? Thanks.

How silly is it to say that Zach dealing with a break-up of a long term relationship by talking about it and his feelings with the houseguests is stalkerish? Are we all living on the same planet here? At what point did he intimate that he was acting in any way that was stalkerish to her, or is this all based on him saying she was wonderful and that he still loves her and it was very hard for him? Seriously, get a grip folks. Like someone said earlier, creepy is being abusive all over the board as Dick has, including as mentioned talking about graphic violent sodomy to another houseguest. I find it creepy that people even support a jerk like that.

I just don't get the 'he gives me a feeling' crowd and how they can turn around and write off Dick's outright horrible and abusive behavior - that is what is creepy to me. :confused:

Edit: And frankly I'll talk about Dick's creepy in contrast to Zach's strangeness wherever I like so long as it's topical.

And frankly I'll talk about Dick's creepy in contrast to Zach's strangeness wherever I like so long as it's topical.

It's only topical in the Dick thread. Creepiness per se is not the topic of this thread. Zach is.

Just thinkin' it would be nice to keep this thread on-topic.

Sure I have, but usually I tend to try to have some back up with it. Lamenting a break-up of an important relationship without anything to go on other than him saying he still loves her and discussing it with the other houseguests just doesn't cut it for me.

And yes, like I said, I find it creepy that people think Dick is anything other than an abusive pos. I liked him at first, but at the point it became clear he was an abuser, I was done. Finito Donato. The end. People who are supportive of abusers creep me out.

Archived