Daniele Week 12

CeCiMom

me too Marty, it was very sweet also that she returned the favor of taking him off the block, he seemed so surprised about it and pleased, like a little kid, and she kidded him about she had a few tricks up her sleeve, I loved seeing that and the way she did comfort him, warm him up and told him to drink the hot coffe, and she said seriously! If any thing I do believe this experience has mended the rift, how could it not, the way they have stuck by each other.

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I saw a lot of love between those 2 last night.

I saw it as greed...

Also, The ONLY reason Dani took her dad off was so she didn't have to look like the bad person voting Jameka off...

There was no special moment there... Just a smoke and mirror sideshow...

Was she supposed to offer a towel up for Zach????, uh I do not think so, she certainly would take care of her father first, she showed great compassion and care for her father, Zach can get his own towl since he is the SOLE person who brought himself to where he is now. yeah right!!!!

hoh comp was fair she just quit . imho she is like janelle can win all comps except for big one

her being nice with zach was just pure game imho so if by chance made got final hoh jmho and nothing else

thats why i got three weeks :lol:

I really don't see that Daniele could ever do anything nice in some eyes. If she does something nice she will never get credit for it. I think she gets a lot of hate her way because of her father. I have seen many times where she does a lot of nice things and has a heart. I sure remember when Eric was getting evicted she let him have her HOH and talk (campaign) with Jess and others. She thought for sure he was leaving and not Kail. He would not have been in the jury. Why was she so compasionate and nice to Eric then? I think because she does have a heart and can be a very nice person.

I tend to like her humor and I like that she calls things like she sees them. Why be fake.

I just think we need to give her creds for the many times she has shown her heart.

I also thought she was extremely compassionate for Eric after Amber's outburst. If I remember correctly it was her in the kitchen asking everyone to not be hard on him and talk to him or whatever. I don't remember correctly, but I do remember thinking that if she hadn't done that maybe certain ppl wouldnt have talked to him and maybe he could have been voted out then. I thought that was a good moment for her as a person because it showed her caring side, but bad strategically because maybe if everyone had avoided him he would have been out sooner...JMO

Yep, Daniele is accused of no sportsmanship, she did not run right to Zach witha towel,lol, I guess I just don't know where it is thought that BB is a game of sportsmanship. I give Zach his due , but he was sestined to win over ED in the physical, how could he not, he's bigger, taller, stranger, he's a meathead, all brawn. Daniele showed a lot of compassion for ol ed last night, I am hopin for a donato win.

Thank you all for answering my question and for posting the link. In my heart I was hoping that Dani would share a towel and warm food with Zach too because that was an exceptionally tough and cruel HOH comp in my opinion.

I felt badly for all three of them.

Now, please excuse me but I must add...........

GO Donatos!!!

GO FAIR BB WITHOUT FIXING

hey, even I was shocked that daniele stayed out there to support her dad..... i mean, after she got out of the comp and took a shower and got dressed, i really thought she might run and jump in bed and never look back!

but for her to go out there, support her dad... bring towels to him AND zach... feed them and give them hot drinks... i just dont know how anyone can knock that. (but they will)

oh well... Good luck round 2 D/D

Archived