Daniele Week 12

CeCiMom

she didnt tell him he couldnt quit. she is the one that told him it was ok to quit!

right before he gave up.. she got his attention and said "whatever happens.. its ok.. its ok!" he looked at her for more assurance and she said "dad, its ok!"

and that is when he got down. she again told him it was ok and she rushed to get several towels... for him AND zach.

but she is heartless? sFun_ahohno.gif

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So Danielle does something nice for once and all is forgiven? Am I the only one that caught her BS at the veto ceremony? She didn't take Dick down because he saved her! Be for real! She made sure Dad voted Jameka out so SHE may have her vote!

OMG...you are SO right!!!! She thinks she has this in the bag.

dani's done lots of nice things. i'll start a list if you want. they're just ignored. i am not saying she's close to perfect...but for the 80millionth time: "neither is anyone else". it's SO boring! i heard on another board she caused global-bloody-warming!

it's SO funny , too. everyone that hates her KNOWS why she did everything! they know her motives and exactly what she was thinking! it's hysterical! i think they must of gotten a direct line to god, in lieu of jameka's perm!

Dani is out for Dani, she is a lying b____________, she wouldn't care if Dick's cancer arm fell off (but then again neither do I) Yea, all the backstabbing and crying I could live with, but the hypocrisy of the IA accusing others of exactly what they do is too much.

I didn't see Dani as 'overly-supportive' of her dad last night. Certainly more quiet than she should have been during the whole thing. Man, they were on for hours after she was off -- 6 or more -- and she barely said anything. Dick was obviously suffering for a long time (especially in the last 2 hours), and barely a peep out of Dani until the end.

Reverse it -- Dick's off and Dani's still in the comp. What would Dick be doing? Think he'd be as quiet as Dani was? Doubtful.

So, while she certainly wasn't slamming her dad or anything, I didn't see a whole lot of 'support' coming from her either. Nice of her to make sandwiches, though. ;)

Edit: Agree she's in this for herself. Dad's just around to help get her there.

Yea, all the backstabbing and crying I could live with, but the hypocrisy of the IA accusing others of exactly what they do is too much.

uhhh hello... i would like to introduce you to the game of big brother... 14 house guest that play a game of backstabbing, lying, double crossing, and anything else....and ohhhh accuse others of hypocrisy. all to win money.

and they are ARE in it for themselves.. why would they not be.

I am curious about something. The people who enjoy the Donatos in the nominations ceremony where Zach is explaining

why he chose them what was your reaction to the behaviour of Dick and Dani as they were openly mocking him and

laughing at his speech in a very smug cocky manner? Did you laugh or were you disappointed? Honestly?

Ya, liking/disliking a HG in one thing, there seems to be an unusual number of people this year "accusing" HG's of being dishonest, back-stabbing, selfish....what's THAT about??

edit: Cindy, I gotta fess: I laughed.

:::::runs::::::

Ya, liking/disliking a HG in one thing, there seems to be an unusual number of people this year "accusing" HG's of being dishonest, back-stabbing, selfish....what's THAT about??

That may have something to do with the OVER-THE-TOP reaction from the two D's when someone stabbed them in the back. A bit of the 'dish it, but can't take it' scenario.

Edit to add: They both planned to get rid of Zach and break their deal -- smart that he did it first or he'd be gone.

All I can say is . . . wow. I've just read the last few pages of this thread. Some posters for whom I've always had respect are saying things that are beneath them - not only about hg's, but other posters with whom they don't agree. Too bad with the season almost over that we have to have a hatefest.

One other observation - from this 71-year-old.

Dick is 44, not 84. Even though he's a heavy smoker, and probably a heavy drinker he held his own for over 7 hours. He didn't need oxygen, a stretcher or an ambulance. A 44-year-old in reasonably good health is in the prime of life, from my perspective. And it's too bad that some of you can't accept a little act of kindness from Dani toward Dick - and Zach - for what is was - a simple act of kindness. If she's "white trash", as someone said, then I would gladly accept that kind of "white trash" as my friend.

Cindy... i honestly didnt pay much attention to that part of the show.. i know he didnt make sense to me... but i wasnt laughing at their reactions. but i am also not thinking it was as horrible as others think it was for them to do that... it spices up the show. but again, since it was D/D/.. its not acceptable. oh well

Oldguy sSig_goodjob2.gif

And it's too bad that some of you can't accept a little act of kindness from Dani toward Dick - and Zach - for what is was - a simple act of kindness. If she's "white trash", as someone said, then I would gladly accept that kind of "white trash" as my friend.

I actually used to like Dani but in the last few weeks she's been so catty and said some

really nasty things about Zach and others. But also just her whole mightier than thou

cocky attitude from her and her dad is just irritating. So it's hard to give her credit for

anything. It's their sense of entitlement to the winning of this that bothers me.

oldguy I was thinking about you. I love your post and it is filled with everything I would like to say. You are such a common sense good guy. I think there is so much common sense left out of the game this year. This year has been nasty. It is sooooooooooooooo frustrating.

I thought Daniele was the most overtly kind to her father than she's been this entire season. After all the supportive speeches and rah rah cheers Dick has given here... I was pleasantly surprised to see her do the same for him. jmo

However, it didn't make me change my mind about her. Watching her a couple hours earlier sic Dick on Zach was pathetic and then to have to listen to that tirade was just too much, in my book.

I think Dani has been let down a lot in her life---I think that is why she is the way she is, well, at least part of it.

She was VERY concerned about Dick. She made sure to go get towels and all of that for him and even Zach. She was concerned about him. I never heard her say "dad, wtf were you thinking? look at everything I have done in this game and you couldn't hang on for longer?" She was not blaming him at all. It's nice to see her actually show some kindness towards Dick when he has been kissin her arse all season. jmo.

Zach, I never thought he was creepy, just misunderstood, but after seeing him point his finger and laugh at Dick last night, I have changed my mind, he did look creepy.

Archived