The Twist For Bb9

stagehand

Next year I'd like to see a BB where ALL of the house guests are strangers, that would be an interesting twist. The deal of bringing in rivals or secret partners or twin doubles is getting old and in my opinion has too great an impact on the outcome of the game. Also fill the house with regular people, not people who are wanna be showbiz types.

I agree. I'd also prefer if the houseguests have actually seen the show before they are picked to be on it. It drives me crazy to hear houseguests say they have never seen the show or that they only watched in the hotel before coming into the house.

I would like the outgoing HOH to be able to compete in the HOH comp. I think it could be fun seeing people actually wanting to win HOH early on and seeing if we get someone who wins back to back. I also would like everyone to compete in the veto comp regardless of who is on the block, or have only the 2 noms and the HOH compete and if whoever is on the block wins the HOH goes up instead. The best twist for season 9 would be no twists at all and please stop with the slop.

Yeah, its a Catch-22*. In a way I don't like the ones that don't know about the show and have only watched it the day before they left.

...and in another way, I want folks in there that are oblivious to the inner-workings of the show and pre-planned strategies and play it from scratch.

:animated_scratchchin:

All strangers...? DEFINITELY!

*Another 50 cent word Scuba...? :lol:

I agree. I'd also prefer if the houseguests have actually seen the show before they are picked to be on it. It drives me crazy to hear houseguests say they have never seen the show or that they only watched in the hotel before coming into the house.

Totally agree on that one and almost added to my wish list. And if not allowing the out going HOH to compete make it so that person is free from eviction the following week. As far as real twists, change up the rules a little at unexpected times. For example the final HOH they all expect it to be a three parter, what its only a one parter. Must prefer things shaken up that way rather than the "twists" we've had the past few years.

I like the Idea of America able to play

but I wish they would find a way without using a houseguest as our pawn

Thats just so totally unfair

I also agree that it would be great if HOH still got to play for next HoH

Just think then Janelle might never had gone home lol

And everyone should play for veto always

It would give more depth to the game

I agree with all of the posts so far.....something does have to be done.

:party_smilie:

No more slop.....and the out going HOH can compete in the next HOH, and

everyone competes for POV..... I absolutely agree!

No more slop.....and the out going HOH can compete in the next HOH, Iabsolutely agree!

Actually this is one rule that I DO agree with. If the outgoing HOH could compete in next HOH it would take away from the strategy because someone could just dominate all the competitions and win every week, making the game very boring and predictable (as if it wasn't already!).

Also, I think there should definitely be more physical competitions. Like the BB6 competitions where they had to get stuff out of the pool, run across a wire and fill up a bucket, etc. The Q&A's can become very boring after a while.

Then the out-going HOH should be safe from being put up the following

week then......It seems whenever anyone is HOH...then they usually get

put up the following week....not every time....but usually. JMHO :pixiedust:

They could do this for the first few weeks, until the F6 or F8. And everyone

competes for POV. I also hate it when people throw comps.

An issue with everybody playing POV is that if there is a dominant force in the house, it'll just strengthen their power to eliminate the little guys. They already have the advantage with HOH and we know how boring it is when the same team wins HOH a couple few weeks in a row and (predictably) pick off the smaller group.

i wish they do like AR the no eviction week at least once

~How about another "AP", but instead of it being one person the whole season, each week america votes for who it should be, along with a seperate vote of who to evict?

~How about the top 6 in HOH, play in Veto?

~I do like the idea of going back to ALL strangers. It's hard to tell how people would do if they didn't have an automatic alliance in the game (D/D).

I would like to see a plain old veto again, not the gold one.

I also think they should stop the veto competitions at Final 4. It gives WAY to much power to the veto holder, and strips it from the HOH. The Goal of the Veto is to save yourself or someone. At Final four its used to Evict someone.

I too would like strangers with no links.

How about that instead of an AP, you give 2 or 3 players a coach or advisor or advisors. Like player A has Will and Boogie telling him what to do. Then for an extra twist, have other players with former BB stars have coaches that the other coaches don't know about.

How about whoever comes in last place in HOH is automatically nominated, therefore eliminating the chance to throw the comp? Then HOH makes one nomination, and POV is played.

I actually think throwing comps. is a valid strategy. It worked for Dr. Will. Also that would take away a lot of the HOH's power since they would only get to nominate 1 person.

I would love another season of all strangers. Just go out and play the game. Would anyone complain or not watch if there WASN'T a twist? Just play the game

I'm not sure about the remove slop thing, this season more than others i noticed people using it as a strategic tool to give the targets slop so they can't perform as well. I wouldn't complain if they went back to the PB & J system or something not as disgusting as slop

On the throwing competitions, I think it's part of the game as well. Some people want to play with the power, go out and grab it, which can make them targets. Playing in the shadows and trying to keep a target off your back is totally viable

I liked last season when old girl (can't think of her name now) had to stay locked in the gym for 24 hours. I think this was after a PoV comp, and it was one of those like they do every season where it's "what would you give up for the PoV"? They should do that on a weekly basis, basically like survivor. Pick one person to go in solitary, that was they can't be a part of the scheming and strategizing for a day or however long they decide.

They need to come up with a new food restriction; slop and PB & J are old...how about bananas? Or maybe just plain old broth.

I'm placing my wager on BB9: Attack of the Clones, where each houseguest must battle a robotic clone of themselves to make it to the finals. Oh, and if a robotic clone gets put on the "chopping block" ... when evicted, they literally will go on the chopping block and be smashed into an oblivion of wires and metal shards.

Welll.. considering that they didn't put out the trash this year (since Dick is still there)... I say we just let it pile up in the backyard and force them to scavenge parts to create games to entertain the feedsters while there aren't any comps going on.

Interesting, but let me pose this question. What if what is built is evil and must be destroyed; who in the house would have that task. Should "America" choose the hg who can save the other hg from a evil metal shard monster who might very well have been created by the producers?

Archived