September 11 & 12, Live Feed Thread

tnpatti

10:29 BBT

Dick pissed the rabbitt slowed down and caused her to go out saying "now it's dead"

"don't look because I'm going to pee down my leg" ..Dani "water's coming" and Dick says good because "I'm pissing right now...hurry turn on the water"

Both he and Zach are getting drenched again...

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And he is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He asked BB to start the rain so that he could pee - they did, and he actually looks like he did just that. It's pouring now. Dick looks tired. He's cold - shivering. He's now bouncing up and down, probably to keep his blood flowing and warm.

There's lightning.

Daniele is apologizing to Michael for breaking "his game" (the rabbit?)

Dick is not doing too well - he is shivering violently!

Zach is also bouncing up and down, and shivering, but doesn't look as bad as Dick.

Both men are turned away from each other, and are quiet (probably grinding their teeth).

Dick and Zach are both noticeably bothered by the return of the water, but it seems that Dick is bothered more. Both of them are trying to keep moving to stay warm. Dani is just chillin wearing sweats, a jacket, and with a blanket wrapped around her. (Looks to me like Dick might not make it too much longer, but you never know)

10:32 BBT

Dick shivering pretty bad but runs in place to counter it while Zach bouncing/thrusting but keeping his feet planted..

"cold eh..I feel fucking great" telling Zach "am not moving" "I aint fucking leaving for nothing"..."kepp the watter on all fucking night"

Zach yelling "me too" "I'm not moving" "I need 40 tattoos to make me mean" Zach mocking Dick back....now we have SR footage

Dick turns to Zach, asking him if he's cold? Saying that he's doing great and that he won't move all night long and all day tomorrow, he's not cold at all.

Zach is screamign back at him that he won't move either, that he can take it. Now taunting Dick about his tatoos.

Dick keeps is now back at his dirty talk (it hurts my ears) - heis screaming and shouting loudly, and Zach is screaming and shouting back. Both appear to be very uncomfortable.

Feeds back in the SR now - same items, nothing changed (UGH!)

Just as I typed the last statement Dick starts ranting about how he will go all night and all day, and requests that BB keeps the water going(think he is trying to stoke himself up). Now zach screamin g (I think he is attempting to mock Dick.). BB starts saying something and...

ShoToo back to storage room

Live Feeds back top FOTh

Hey All -

I kept watching Showtime last night, but couldn't post since the board was down.

In short: Dani made some lame attempts at encouraging her father, "you can do it, you that when one of us fails the other pulls through for both of us..." He's cold and shivering violently while Zach was marching in place, in focus, and on task. At some point when the rain became unbearable, Dick turned to him and said, "you're good man, I really hate you..."

Dick tried to make sure that his grip on the key was good, but eventually, after 6.5 hours he slipped and fell. Zach won the first round of the HoH comp. He did a REALLY GREAT job!

When it was all over, Dani made herself useful and made some food and hot drinks for Zach and DIck, saying that BBs plan was probably to kill everyone from hypothermia (sp?); Dick hoped that the next comp can be performed in a wheelchair :)

{NOTE: in my opinion, last night's comp was one of the most brutal in BB history; it was awesome, and as tired as I was, I couldn't go to bed. I am leaving town tonight till Sunday, and will have no access to Showtime till I get back. I am looking forward to read the updates. Thank you to ALL OF YOU for sticking with this, and for providing everyone with an inside look into what's happening}

Just want to add a few things to advak's report of the end of HoH last night

Danni was talking to dick and was saying its okay , we will be okay , kept asking him if he was okay and saying he can let go if he wants to.

Dick was saying he don't want to quit, Danni says its okay last comp is q and a . Dick takes one look at her and does not slip or fall. He throws the key out of his hand and steps down. He can barely walk.

Danni immediatly goes and gets a bunch of warm towels for the two guys , Zach audibly sighs in relief finaly letting his gaurd drop and showing the effects this comp had on him ( oh his fingers on the key that was exposed were purple by this time)

Danni goes in side and makes both guys a cup of hot tea , bring dicks to him out side as he trys to smoke while he is shaking so badly.

Dick says hay Michael I know you want to break this down but can you wait for me to go inside and warm up a bit and smoke another one after . Michael responds with " Sure Man , take all the time you need"

Dick goes inside , Zach is taking his clothes off under towels in the kitchen and Dick goes to the round room and puts on his robe and starts changing , he then puts on his clothes and jacket and a blanket and Danni brings both him and Zach some water to drink.

Michael speaks to dick in the round room " Dick can you hear me " Dick replys " yeah " and Michael ask if he is okay

Danni is in the Kitchen making chicken noodle soup and grilled cheeze sandwiches for all of them and dick comes out saying they keep telling him to drink water to help warm up.

Danni serves Zach his on the couch in the living room and Tells dick to sit down at the table and serves him his.

When dick is done he goes outside to smoke and for a few zach is just sitting on the floor in front of his empty dishes kind of just zoning out looking everywhere at nothing. Then he finaly gets up taking his dishes to the sink to wash and Danni says " Zach just leave them i will get it"

Zach tells Danni that Dick surprised him doing so well for 8 hours at his age , " I kept looking at him to see how he was staying warm cause I was having a hard time. He deserves a star he is a trooper and should be up against 4 star generals. Then goes on to say that what dick said in beggining though really hurt him"

Danni kind of shakes her head over how fast he went from praise to condemnation gets up and goes out side to put there shoes in the dryer and talk to her dad. They mention that todays comp has the car to win and if none of them win it , it will go to zach automatically but neither one to worried about that knowing they can beat Zach in round 3's q and a .

Dick says I hope can do this next comp in a wheel chair , Zach is in DR and Dick and Danni go in and sit in dinning room floor and talk.

And this is when I finaly turned it off and went to bed , I believe you can find a pic of Zach's purple fingers on Survivor sucks.

PS: Sorry now I didn't take no pictures of all of it last night , the board being down threw me should of done it and saved them for you . sorry guys

Dick has finished eating and gone back to lay down on the round bed

(I guess it's ok to post... if you didn't see the HOH comp last night, you can go to YouTube there are many videos of it... I was watching some from xx2000xx that had all the highlights)

Dick is up and not happy. Keeps mumbling something about stairs. Couldn't quite catch what he was saying. Hes now taking some aspirin it looks like. Dick in the SR and now back out in the Kitchen. Zach is up (looks like the hamsters are waking up)

Archived