Eric - Week 10 Evicted

jack

Why would he have to deduct from his stipend? And he can't vote on his own, even though he's on the jury?? That's not fair.

or were you being facetious?

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eric didn't do to bad this summer at all... Where else can you work, by sitting around a house swimming, sitting in the hot tub, and drinking all summer, and make $ 45,250.00, plus get room and board? Granted it's not second place, but it's damn close...

Why would he have to deduct from his stipend? And he can't vote on his own, even though he's on the jury?? That's not fair.

or were you being facetious?

No read what I said he will not have to deduct from his stipen . The 1st place and second place winner have to deduct

their weekly stipen from the winning amount. I think ERic will not have to do that with the AP tasks so he will get almost as much as 2 place .

You know, it is absolutely true that one or both Dick and Daniele would be gone if not for AP ... seeing as though there were many that wanted them up each week. If Dick is in the final two with Daniele - I hope that Eric votes to give the cash to Dick. If Dick is in the final two with Jameka... he will probably vote for Jameka just to make his gal Jess happy and score some points. If Dick is with Zach... who knows it is too difficult for me to speculate since Eric's last words indicated (IMO) that D/D turning on him and Jessica will cost them.

Yeah that's what I was saying... Second place only gets $ 50,000.00 and Eric will be getting around $ 45,250.00...

ETA: Opps I see you weren't talking to me... :)

You know, it is absolutely true that one or both Dick and Daniele would be gone if not for AP ... seeing as though there were many that wanted them up each week. If Dick is in the final two with Daniele - I hope that Eric votes to give the cash to Dick. If Dick is in the final two with Jameka... he will probably vote for Jameka just to make his gal Jess happy and score some points. If Dick is with Zach... who knows it is too difficult for me to speculate since Eric's last words indicated (IMO) that D/D turning on him and Jessica will cost them.

Just so ya know... Eric will not be casting his vote, he will be casting America's vote... There is an article on it in this thread...

Up until the final 2 the votes have all had to be split, there are the D&D fans and everyone else. Once its just the final 2 everyone who dislikes D&D will outnumber the D&D fans. And there might not even be that many D&D fans left, many have switched to Dick only fans. Anything can happen!

Oh, goody. One more gimmick to help enable a Donato to win.

Well seeing how America wanted Eric to target Daniele for eviction, I think the Donato love has fallen a bit. Who knows, maybe by some miracle of God, neither one will be in the finale and we don't have to worry about that LOL!!!!!!!!

You're right we won't ever really know, but I will say this... If Eric had been the way he was towards the end of his stay in the house, all through the season, he might have been one of the ones that didn't make jury... It's a simple fact that we don't know what would've happened... Eric accepted the AP job and I think he knew that it was going to ruin any chances of him getting to the end...

Archived