Eric - Week 10 Evicted

jack

It's True the Weasel is gone.

Hg's are rejoining they can relax from the fear of having sock's dissappearing and violated, however the Mexican's have been alerted and have expressed concerns.

The poor talkshow hosts.....Here comes Mr. Logorrhea.

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is a vision:

Weasel and Dustbag both rocking in chairs on a balcony in Mexico, gazing at the ocean

pulling pud's with socks at the same time, while discussing their hatred of Dick.

They also fight over who get's the Woobie.

Gosh, Eric's gone and you still want to trash him. Why can't you just be happy that one of your favorites is still in the game and give it a rest. I congratulate the ones who are still in the game, although they weren't my favs. And I am happy for those of you that still have a favorite playing.

Eric, I really didn't care for you at the beginning of the season. You were too nervous, and you swore too much. I think you just needed time to relax and get adjusted to the situation. I'm sure it was very stressful, wondering what AP would be like.

I think you did a great job. You allied with the people that America wanted you to ally with, even though it wasn't your gut instinct to do so. I think you would have done a great job if you could have played as a normal player in the house.

I'm glad that you were so caring toward Jess, and I hope she understands that your AP position in no way had anything to do with your relationship with her in the house. You really were cute together, and I hope you are able to continue your friendship outside the house.

Good luck, Eric. You're a smart guy, and you've got a good heart. I think you'll go far in life, and I wish you the best.

Cat

I am throwing a party ....thank goodness the weasal is GONE!!!! If Eric would have won HOH he would have put up who America wanted up...I am just glad he is out take your 40k and leave....dont let the door knob hit ya...Now lets hope next year there will be no AP but it will probably still effect the game because people are going to speculate and hide their true selves from America...AP was really a bad idea...I hope Eric's personality is not like that outside of the house...

Gosh, Eric's gone and you still want to trash him. Why can't you just be happy that one of your favorites is still in the game and give it a rest. I congratulate the ones who are still in the game, although they weren't my favs. And I am happy for those of you that still have a favorite playing.

Eric generated the material...sorry he's your player. I'm entitled, as you are to post.

My condolences to your player Eric," The King of Trash Talk"!

My Best,

Jack

The one week I was actually pulling for you to do something spectacular..and you screw it up in typical weasel form. Nice job McFly.
I have worked with special Olympic kids before and they would have done a better job catching those balls in the competition !

Eric showed his true colors insulting Jen when she left the game and is probably even worse in real life .

Even tonite the piece of crap said he hoped she was killed by a shark . Eric is a loser .

I think Eric was an AMAZING player and I am SOOOOOOOO bummed that he was evicted tonight!!!! Eric, if you happen to see this theard at some point I want you to know that I (being part of America) had your back through this entire experience and I am so saddened to see you leave you were my whole reason for watching BB8!!! But if things don't work out with Jessica (who I think you were PERFECT for) you can always give be a call (LOL). Men as sincere and loving as you don't come around but once in a lifetime and i wish you all the best for all your endevors in the future!!!

Jessica :animated_wave:

Tonight's show hasn't come on yet here in Calif. From all the posts sounds

like Jess and Eric are gone. They weren't my favorites but over the weeks

I started to like them. I couldn't stand Eric at first then started to like him,

then got mad at his parting remark to Jen, then started liking him alittle

again. I always thought Jess as a floater, both Zach and Jam as floaters too.

I haven't had a favorite for a long time. I'm sort of rooting for Zack now.

Whoever wins its ok by me......JMHO :pixiedust: and I value yours.

Well, gee, just as I was replying to the I LOVE ERIC thread, it gets merged. <_<

So, I say:

Bump. :bump: So sad to see you go, Eric.

And OMG! I can haz cheezburger! :cheeseburger:

Why did he say Philly attorney .Made me think of that Aids movie with Tom Hanks.

I would have said I am a tough NY Jew lawyer from Manhattan !

a Philadelphia Attorney is someone who can persuade anybody, argue any topic. Basically, Eric just said that he has the ability to turn the entire Jury house against anybody he wants.

Archived