Monday, September 10th

Fatcat

Dick's a big pussycat! If any of those HGs had had some balls, they would have stood up to him and he would have shut up. He's all talk, albeit he's got a lot of foul-mouthed things to say. I really think if Mike had stayed in that house, they would have had some words.

Jameka did stand up to him, and it didn't work. Even worse, posters were all over her for it. You're damned if you do, you're damned if you don't, as far as Dick is concerned. No one commended Jameka on taking a stand, people only focused on her calling Dick's mother a b*tch. Which she did because Dick called her a bitch for being a Christian and she said, well you're mom's like me, so she is a bitch. (please do not flame me, that's how I interpreted the fight)

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dick accused Jameka of being a hypocritical Christian, not just a bitch for being a Christian, I don't remember anyone getting on Jameka for responding to ED, good for her, now they are talkin and being friends, it is a game, a really fun evil game, lol. I hope the Donatos go all the way!!!!

At this point in the game, they should change the schedule so the shows are back to back nights,

or at least every other day. I cannot believe how bored these poor people are!(inlcuding the viewers).

I don't remember any former house having absolutely nothing to do?

I really feel bad for them. Theymust feel like time stood still this week-end.

This chain of boring lulls was caused from both Donatos still

in the game the fourth player is still in the house and we already

have a fore gone conclusion of final 3....the suspense is gone.

we have nothing to look forwrd to next except who wins the

2 out of 3 competitions, then it will juice

back up again or not at all if Zach is finished. :sadwalk:

I have been concerned about Dick's health for some time, not a fan of his personality but he is still a fellow human being. If he wins first place I hope he uses some of the money for a good, overall physical. Smoking is sooo hard to quit...for me anyways. My cancer has been in remission for 4 1/2 years and I still haven't been able to put down the darned cigarettes. I congratulate anyone who can do it!!

every season it is boring like this.... by this time they usually have a deck of cards.

but as usual, the blame will be put on dick and daniele. hey, we can blame them for how boring it was for the past 7 season when it came down to the final 4 people!!!!! i bet we could blame them for all the shows that got canceled too... Pirate Master for one!!! that one for sure was all Dicks fault!

Thanks, fizzle...I appreciate that!!!

:D

and you too, Missy!! I am gonna beat it, no matter what, and if I don't, well I'll live till I die, just like everyone

else!!

But I am sincerely worried about Dick...he really needs to get checked out.

I just read on the live feed thread that Dick said Zach put the blue ball in Jameka's tube?

IF (and that is IF) someone had a reason to do it, it would be Zach. They were neck in neck

for a few minutes.

I guess BB might never know. The camera may not have caught it.

Apoligies to anyone who has to go through cancer.

But sorry- there is simply no excuse for anyone in today's world to suck on cancer sticks.

Complaining about how "hard" it is- is just an excuse to enable your disgusting habit. Have a little will power and self control and don't feed your mind excuses.

Oops, sorry posters. I was cleaning the thread and getting rid of OT posts. I thought it was Dick thread (not live feed thread) and so I deleted like 6 posts... my bad. Ugh, I'm human folks... don't beat me up too bad.

Archived