Daniele - Week 11

CeCiMom

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I doubt very seriously that D&D ever "hated" eachother as much as they claim. The very fact that they NEVER NEVER targeted eachother gives me reason to doubt that were strained any more than a typical parent/ child relationship.

{Zack)He is too selfish, i.e., laying in bed all the time, not talking or taking up for himself ALL the time. He is saying things that are stupid ("I hope that when dick is imtimiating me that he pops something in his brain and dies" - come on!).

How is Zach suppose to take up for himself with Danielle when all of the nasty things she said about him were behind his back? Danielle was all smiles when speaking to him. But now that he is no longer useful, the true Danielle emerges from beneath the layer of plastic.

But while you're at quoting death wishes, let's go over some of Danielle and Dick's shall we?? "Attention house guests the next challenge is to kill Zack", "We're going to bury him alive." "If you go against me, I'll have my Dad kill you." Oh, and how can we forget the often quoted, "I want to feel the bones in her neck break." You're right, Danielle and her father are wonderful people with hearts of pure gold. How could I ever think she and her father were anything less than pure snow white angels.

Part cultural? LMAO. Let me get this straight. You find Danielle's behavior tolerable and "understandable" because your own daughter acts that way ?!?

Hmmm...Danielle is a bratty, selfish, disloyal bitch. And, I think stating that her behavior is "normal" for her age and culture is an INSULT to anyone her age, gender, and to the American culture.

so if people are saying that daniele acts like their own kids.. and you are saying ^ this.. are you then not insulting your fellow posters kids? just sayin. :animated_scratchchin:

I totally disagree with you Mingers. I don't think she is a disloyal bitch. I think she is a young woman and yeah bratty and complainer... Have you not met any teenage or young woman in your life. That's what they're like. I use to be one also and I remember being pretty bratty myself until I had to grow up because I became someone's MOM and had to think about someone besides myself. Not all of us are born perfect.....

I don't know my fellow posters kids so I am not directly insulting them. On the other hand, bringing a "my daughter is just like Danielle" argument to justify why Danielle isn't so bad, in my opinion, begs for an insult.

I am a young woman, first of all. So, yeah, I am familliar with the ways of a young woman. And, I disagree that "that's what they're like." I'm not sure how you can justify making that kind of blanket statement. Hell, Jessica was the same age as her and didn't act that way!

i dont think anyone here is begging to be personally insulted or have their children insulted.

I'm here begging someone to come do some laundry, dishes and house cleaning :animated_bouncy:

I'm willing to bet that most of the people who complain about all of Danielle's (ahem) complaining have never been to southern california

I read somewhere from another poster not long ago that they thought it was a way California girls tend to act, too. Maybe it is a geographical trend after all.

Well I guess I stand corrected.

21 year old girls from Southern California act exactly like Danielle and because of this, it is wrong to blame her for behavior indigenous to her culture.

Gosh, Thanks guys (and gals).

P.S. I love that you just called me bitchy, whatzupbbfans. Sticks and stones, my friend, sticks and stones...

Excuse me, but yes Jessica did act that way. What feeds were you watching? She complained all the time and did a lot of whinning also.

Lol thats what I was thinking, she certainly had her fair share of whininess and complaining. Yes most young girls do act that way (maybe not all the time but they do!), and think about being locked in that house it would bring it out even more.

ETA - obviously its not just Southern California

Yes Daniele is pretty typical of many California 21 year olds. A lot of the girls sound just like her. Shoot my nephews had their own cell phones by age 8 and computers. If they don't get an upgrade on their phones when they want they are spoiled brats.

kids ~ geeeeeez

A lot of girls are bratty like Daniele..

Hell, I can be at times. ( I can contain myself ).

Not only in California..

Here in Florida and all around the world !!

BRATZ,

Girls with the pasion for fashion ;)

I think that's justice, folks !

STAMPED.

GOOO DANIELE TONIGHT..

they are showing first hoh comp tonight right?

Maybe that was a heavy word, cultural, but she is from California and they almost have their own language! But my daughter is not a brat, etc. I just said she says things like "that sucksssssss", makes the word as long as she can to make us understand.

I strive to have an open mind, to see that this is a game and they are probably hiding some of their "real" personalities, etc. I would hope that one would look at the WHOLE picture and not judge their entire personality on a GAME. To judge her so harshly when you have seen so little of her personality is just not right to me, I am sure she is very different on the outside and I can only imagine how the HG's really feel inside that house with nothing to do, no crafts, no cards (until last nite), nobody except the 4 to talk to and they are all working to win the 500,000. It would probably make anybody a crazy person!

You have a great day! :smitten:

its not just california.. they are everywhere.. its frightening. and i dont think anyone is saying its a good thing either. my mom had 3 girls.... but when we were growing up, it was normal to get your mouth washed out with soap for getting sassy.. or get slapped upside the head for having more of an attitude than the main bitch of the house.

now its called child abuse sSig_banned.gif..... so there are bratty snotty whiny out of control kids out there that think the world is their playground.

Archived