Jameka - Week 11 Evicted

CeCiMom

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Mom, and righteo Missya

How could I have said Jameka was a FLOATER??!!!

How could I have forgotten??!!!! --smacks head--

She was aligned with AMBER!!!!! One of the strongest alliances in the history of Big Brother!!!!

I would just like to add that if anyone deserves to be in the F4 out of the houseguests already evicted....it would be Eric ( who I can't stand) or Jen (who I can't stand much either)..lol

Eric manipulated alot and I don't think it was all the AP stuff...I think he is just a talker who talked and talked until he wore people down and made them see his way of doing things...

Jen because she really stayed a long time with no alliance and most of the HG's hating her for one thing or another.....plus she was ok in the comps.

To say Jessica deserved to be in F4 is ridiculous.....she slept most of the season away and when she wasn't sleeping, she was counting on eric to drag her along in whatever deals he made....

She won some comps..oh yeah..big deal..she was not a great BB player, imho...at all.

Jameka was alligned with Amber. Although she was alligned with a weak player, it wasn't a weak alliance. For two unrelated people, it was probably one of the stronger alliances.

Again i ask, what exactly was she suppose to do in the game? Paint a big fat target on her back while she couldn't play for HOH? I think of all the players, the AP twist impacted her game most. AP really screwed over her alliances. She played the social part of the game better than anyone else. She didn't burn any bridges and she didn't stab anyone in the back. If being civil with everyone makes you a floater then i guess she's guilty. She played the best game given the circumstances. She gave up those HOHs to help Eric and their alliance, only to have them turn on her. She deserves to be in the final 4 just as much as anyone else there. It's not her fault that other people's mistakes led to their evictions. She pushed for the Donatos to be evicted. If Jessica had listened to her, Jessica and Eric would be still be in the game. Jessica didn't listen and the Donatos were handed the game.

Good game Jameka, I wish things would have played out better for you.

This is a quick one before I get off to the gym, I thought Jameka looked like she smelled something bad when Zach was giving his goodby speech to her when she was with Julie, I think she knows he is a phony about the religion, she is not so stupid, also she said a sincere thank you to D&D when she walked out, I think she will sway the jury, especially after they she and the rest of them find out about AP, and if it is one of the donatos and Zach facing the jusry and Zach tries to say how he played alone, blah, blah, and how he carried himself to the end, they will laugh in his face, seriously!! I think if only one of the donatos is there in the end they will win. I know, I'm crazy, but that is what I think,lol

Jameka took her exit with class, and it made me wish she was in the Final 3 instead of Zach. It greatly annoyed me that he jumped on the Jesus train at the last minute...seemingly to get on Jameka's good side if he makes it to F2 and the jury. I laughed when he did his "prayer" and asked God to help get rid of Evel, sounded like it was all about Zach getting ahead..and then Jameka pulled out a real-sounding prayer. She also didn't seem to think Zach was all that sincere with his new God connection.

Jameka may not have always been the nicest person, and she associated with crazy loon Amber, but I do think her Faith is sincere. She's certainly more real about her beliefs than Amber or Zach.

the spark was never there.

BK, I agree, she did leave with class, and she was mad at herself because she waited sooo long to get into the game, she did play for others and help others and it hurt her in the end, i would have preferred her to ZAch, even tho I kbow in my heart that maybe a donato would not win over her. She is sincere about her beliefs, and she did not buy Zachs new found religion. She is po'd at Eric and will be even more so when she finds out he was AP, I think she will vote for a donato in the end.

well me either cause I am rootin for the Donatos, BUT at the end when it comes between who I can stomach, it definately is Jameka, Zach has just made me yukko, I guess I floated along with him and did not let him get to me till alll of a sudden there he was, and now all I want to BITCH SLAP him,lol

I never really thought D & D would be able to beat Jameka in the F2. Maybe Dani, but Jameka had too many friends on the jury who'd choose her as one of the "good" people. Zach being there just grates on my nerves. I'd even prefer Eric over him.

It would have been great if Jameka would have told Dick on her way out that she was going back to jury house and tell everyone what skanky liars they are. But, Jameka is too meek and showed no signs that she was bothered by getting evicted. I don't think she'll bring back the lies to the other hg that the despicable due told her.

Jameka never bothered me like she did others on the board. She never really got into the game because I think she never really had any game to begin with.

Archived