Zach - Week 11 H O H

wihall

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Layers?!?! :animated_rotfl: That gave me a laugh. Yes, Dick and Danielle, veritable paragons of depth and strategy. Pffft. America's player having to target people who were being singularly annoying (Dustin & Amber) were what saved their butts. Zach also saved them this past week by letting Eric go (their deal btw was to the final four and it's every person for themselves - a conversation I recall from two weeks ago). He actually held up his end of the bargain with them and is now taking care of himself.

Danielle attempting to say that Dick had Zach's back since week two had me howling. Because Danielle is so adept at painting herself in the role of victim, regardless of her own actions, she has suddenly convinced herself that she and Dick carried Zach someplace. Hardly. Zach was able to get through by carefully (see: strategy) avoiding the wrath of others and staying out of the fray just enough that nobody could rationalize getting rid of him just yet. And here he is in the final 4.

yeah right!!!

What I find icredibly weird is how Zach is holed up in that HOH room in the dark,not coming down, not interacting, what is up with that. I guess that is his big strategy to stay holed up, sleep till the comp, and he will come out completely refreshed and zoom right into the finals, no way!!! Zach is so unsure of himself, I have felt sorry for him more than anything. The way he pouted in his speech how no one talked to him or included him, what a pity pot speech, he could have done more to be with folks and interact, don't blame it on every one else, at least own your part in it. And I found it really funny that Zach was up in his HOH room guitar punching, just like he has seen ED do, he was imitating him. The ONLY thing I agreed with in his speech, is "If you want final 3 fight for it", and fight they did, and now look who is going home, they will not be eating crow tonight.

Dee-whateveryournameis:

I don't tend to carry on discussions with fans who become overzealous and tend towards juvenile discussion tactics. If you want to say something coherent that is interesting please feel free and I'll happily engage, otherwise this is the first and last you'll hear from me with regards to your response (and any subsequent responses you might make to me).

Fatcat:

I believe he's staying up there to avoid Dick trying to rattle his cage/game. Dick is transparent and Zach has seen it repeatedly. Why open yourself up to potentially having to deal with that, and why not take some time to yourself in a house where such is otherwise very hard to do.

Hey synnovea, is your name from Final fantasy 7? Just curious, bein a big gamer that was a name in that particular final fantasy. I think Zach's hiding up there will hinder him, if you isolate yourself soooo much you get sortra out of touch, and especially sleeping, that is an escape, but I think he should interact and even if he does feel threatend he should not act like he is it would be a better defense. I think he will be fuzzy because of it.

Zach is holed up in that HOH room in the dark,not coming down, not interacting, what is up with that.

I think Zach calling D&D out on their plan to take eachother to the Final 2 without even considering him really pissed them off. Once he refused to use the veto on Jam or Eric, his use was done. There was no reason to continue the "friendship".

After Danielle won the PoV, Zach attempted to speak to her, but, being the epitome of sophistication that is Danielle Danoto, she would have nothing to do with him. Now, Dick & Danielle are sitting pretty in their castle of glass. Zach is smart not to get in the way of Dick's unwarranted tongue lashings.

I

don't know about you guys, but I'm sooooo tired of Dani's whining! Her trying to tell Zach that they dragged him along was unbelievable! Zach drug her and ED along, otherwise, she'd be purging her anorexic self in the sequestered house about right now. She absolutely disgusts me.

Ok how could Zach have drug them with him when he did nothing, D & D have won competitions, and basically talked themselves out of getting evicted, dont blame them for playing the game blame the others who let them stay in the house!

Well we can agree to dissagree, cause I will never see it like that. Both D&D took offense to parts of his speech, and I also think Daniele is the kind of person who if she does not care for you she does not want to interact, so now at this stage of the game she does not have to so she ignored him,. but I thought him and ED had made up at least to where they could interact, sleeping the time away is not gonna help Zach to win, I know when people are depressed they tend to escape by sleeping a lot, I could not stay up in that room if I was in his place, I would be out doin whatever, keeping abreat of the vibe.not you blactcat, my post was in response to francis3, sorryfrom fatcat to blackcat,lol

Actually interesting that you ask! One of the game developers is a good friend of mine from decades ago and that character was named after me, not me it :) My husband and I do independent game development and gaming as a side source of entertainment and income (unabashed pre-plug) our current project - Pantaloons & Poltergeists: A Secret Handbook to Victorian Finishing School. Having played with J.W. many years in a V:TM game, he and I had companion characters and mine was named Synnovea. Since then I've used the name on the web as my avatar pretty much all the time. I like to joke (though it's the truth oddly enough) that I'm the first and original Synnovea on the web (back when web browsing didn't exist and we were using telnet & unix shell accounts. So after that bit of shameless self-promotion on my part, yes, it perhaps tips my hand a bit as to why I'm more understanding of Zach's 'geek' side and quite enjoying of it.

Oh, I love that Synnovea, since final fantasy 7 is prolly one of the most popular of all time. I am a huge game person, and always wished it had been around when I was young, becaue I would certainly have gotten into some form of production, of testing, etc as my livlihood, I grew up in the 50's and 60's and there was no such thing as video, or games or any such fun things. I do see that sort of geekiness is Zach, he just needed a little more confidense early on, I think he prolly has been teased a lot in his younger years, and was not able to be his true self with confidence, he might have had a better game had he had more self reliance.

See, early on I was hoping he'd be a confident gamer-geek. Then he could have entertained us all by setting up the first household roleplay game. While my own preference leans strongly towards independent game development, I definitely could see the charm and humor in a roleplay game in the big brother house. That's what -I'd- do if I were a houseguest anyways ;).

oh and there is a game about just about every movie or show out there, so you better get on it, to have an RPG (my favs) come out would be soooo fun, and like 1,2 or 8, it could be the same for BB. I would buy it and play it, and there would be so many ways you could further youself in the game, and get upgrands, and have special powers,etc, I wonder if any one has thought of this yet? Yes, and I thought Zach would have been the geek gamer, but he needed some confidense, he prolly had a strategy in his head but never applied it, he definately is a thinker.I meant upgrades, not upgrands,lol

zach likes to design graphics, and do graphic designs. :animated_rotfl: ... hey! i am only repeating what he said at the beginning of the season. i thought it was funny.. i thought his whole favorites list was funny.. gave me a good chuckle.

was it robots or something he designs? I thought with that chess board he woulda been more of a strategic player, but I do think a RPG game of Big Brother would be a great game,lol

very funny, not!!!!lol, off to work people, be back later tonight.

Or a game in the game :) Can you imagine their surprise if they were given a Dungeons & Dragons game book (like season 6 getting Jenga)? The question then becomes who plays what race and class?

Eric clearly is the hobbit/halfling.

Jen the dark elf :)

Since Zach has been likened to Shrek, he clearly needs to play an ogre ;).

Danielle of course is the elf ranger.

Mike the human paladin (boooring)

Can you imagine tuning in to them dungeon crawling rather than playing quarters?

Archived