Sunday's Show 9/9

laladoopiedu

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just wondering...those here who said over and over that BB was handing the game to DD, comps were rigged in their favor, that it's been clearly rigged from the beginning that DD will win it all...now that Zach is in control, do you no longer think that??

Mind you, we know what's coming up: Dani wins POV, and Jameka is evicted...so at that point I guess there will be more complaints again about the BB/DD "alliance"...

JUST FINISHED WATCHING THE SHOW.. OMG...

DID YOU LISTEN TO ZACHS NOMINATION SPEECH,

HAHAHAHA, RIDICULOUSLY HILARIOUS !! :animated_rotfl:

Daniele and Dick took it well.

Bwahaha, that was just too funny.

Zach is a complete moron. His speech was great though, I must admit.

Maybe Dicks and Daniele's Veto Ceremony speeches Tuesday will be just as great.

I needed this, ROFL !!!

Zach, good luck "Muscling them out"

O-kay, "Panty munching perv" as Dick/Daniele would call him.

Zach definitely woke up too late.

He had the chance to oust Dani with the last PoV, but sent Eric home instead.

Added to that, Dick wouldn't have been able to compete for HoH.

He thinks he's smart now, but he really blew it last week.

The Donatos already have the check with their name on it.

And we know how humble they're going to be.

gag.

Just wondering...those here who said over and over that BB was handing the game to DD, comps were rigged in their favor, that it's been clearly rigged from the beginning that DD will win it all...now that Zach is in control, do you no longer think that??

I personally have never said the comps were rigged this season. The Editing showing dickwad as a saint to get the uninformed audience on his side? Yeah.. The DR convincing people to keep him and eric in? Yes. Not even counting the AP vote? possible

Yes he was stupid for not booting Dani's ungrateful butt on thursday

hopefully he can pull his head out of his ass and win final HOH

He could not have Jameka would have voted with the Donatos . It is moot Zach could not have gotten Danille evicted if he put her up .

because it is just a game and the nature of game is winning and when you don't you have dissapointment, then you may act out, simple as that. I love the cockiness of the Donatos, and I thought Zachs vabratto, his cockiness was a good try but no cigar, I did not buy it, that he felt sooo confident and that he got there on his own, he made one statement that noone would hang out with him and he was alone, on and on, well if you are as standoffish as he was you are not going to make friends to further yourself, he had an instant thing with Kail, and that sure was not the brightest move. I think the letter from home pumped him up and he made a galant try to break up D&D, but didn't have the ummph to follow thru. I did appericate one thing he said tho and that was ok, if you think you deserve final 3 then fight for it, fair enough.

I haven't seen the show yet here but I heard that Zach made a comment that he ate alone for a whole month. Did he say that?

Dick and others made dinner almost every night and Zach was at the table. Sometimes Dick made Zach breakfast when the others were sleeping.

I can't wait to hear Zach's wacko speech.

not everything is sweetness and light even with your friends.

Poor Zack, admitted that he played chess and ate alone...that's sad.

It's really sad. Even sadder that it's like it all just dawned on him now. I feel bad for the guy. Geeky sad guys are kinda hot =/

But back to the actual events of tonight. I was thinking.. I don't think it was so smart for him to put up both D&D, at least not the way he went about it. 1) it pisses them off... and 2) it makes them both fight a little harder. What he should have done instead was... go directly to them, tell them what he was going to do and say that it was to cause a false security in Jameka, let her think that one of the D's were going so that she doesn't fight as hard for veto. Or... put up Jameka and Dick, that way Dani was safe and maybe wouldn't play as hard because we all know she only cares about herself. That way, with Jameka being on the block, maybe she'd fight harder. She hasn't taken this game very seriously in my opinion. Other than the other night with Zach, I've never seen her practise or anything. God helps those who help themselves... maybe she hasn't gotten to that part yet?

marty he really did say a bunch of stuff, it is very delusional on his look back at things.

elle that is very true, he really did rev them up, and Jakeka really seemed defeated when she did not get a couple of the answers right in the hoh, so Zach needed a better plan.

But back to the actual events of tonight. I was thinking.. I don't think it was so smart for him to put up both D&D, at least not the way he went about it. 1) it pisses them off... and 2) it makes them both fight a little harder. What he should have done instead was... go directly to them, tell them what he was going to do and say that it was to cause a false security in Jameka, let her think that one of the D's were going so that she doesn't fight as hard for veto. Or... put up Jameka and Dick, that way Dani was safe and maybe wouldn't play as hard because we all know she only cares about herself. That way, with Jameka being on the block, maybe she'd fight harder. She hasn't taken this game very seriously in my opinion. Other than the other night with Zach, I've never seen her practise or anything. God helps those who help themselves... maybe she hasn't gotten to that part yet?

Yeah, Zack should have went to Dick and told him he would keep him as long as Zack went to F2 with him. Zack could have made Dick swear on his Suicidal Tendencies cd....

But, I do see your point!

Archived