Sunday, September 9

CeCiMom

I'm liking ED just a teeny bit right now, he is willing to listen to Tiesto, who is one of the greats in trance/ambient/tech! I gotta say though, Tisto doesn't quite hit me like it seems to be hitting ED!

ranjake, I agree with you whole heartedly. However, the black/white conundrum can't be laid at the foot of racism all the time. I have written essays on the subject, and from a psychological point of view, it comes up as a right/wrong concept, and pre-dates any notion of race.

In humanist right/wrong thinking, there is a grey place, a shade that limits one's determining that all is seen in a black/white perception. Right is no more absolute, than wrong, and so, the grey area benefits one, when chosing a course of action. For me, casting that dynamic in terms of color, is unfortunate in todays PC environment. But, that's what we have. The damsel in white, and pure, the knight in black, and evil. In that way, anyone can be good, and anyone can be bad.

It's simplistic, but so much of life is!

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How does Zack stay to compete in 2 more HOH comp that confuses me as I do not know how the game is played here on out ?

I just checked to make sure I was right. It's a 3 stage competition. The first is endurance, the second is puzzle, and the third is questions. Only the winners of the first two get to compete in the last to decide who the final HOH is.

wasn't it last year...the first part they were sort of perched on a mountain/volcano thing? boogie said "f-you" and jumped off, janie was dq'd for moving her hand, erica won. part 2: boogie and janelle on harnesses up in the air, pointing lights at a car...boogie won. part 3...questions...boogie? won? evicted janelle.

btw zilchie...i totally agree. i'm all for gray areas. i just remember hearing someone say the phrase when i was little, and hearing their mom tell them it was offensive and why it was considered so.

also, i do think, at least in the beginning, that zach didn't like jameka...i think i even remember him saying he didn't? but i don't think it had anything to do with race.

Wouldn't it be great if...

On Thursday Sept 13 after the final two are named BB will tell America the final twist of the year, that we will be voting for one of the evicted house guest to return to the House Sunday Sept 16 and out of these 3 the winner will be named Tuesday Sept 18

Just somthing to think about

they should have the first 5 evicted go back to the house and tell them everything and just stay in the house with them for a week. Give us feed watchers some excitement..have the jury ask the questions and have them plead their cases BEFORE they go into the house. Then after they're done have them all come in ... Carol Joe Mike Nick Kail

i do have a couple of problems with jameka wanting to go after eric in the sequester house. first off he is evicted, and she got farther then him she needs to let it go at some point. she doesn't seem to consider the source, and that dick/dani are trying to work jameka against eric, because jessica/eric will be bitter in the jury house that they where voted out by their alliance.

she also doesn't seem to consider that jessica knows a lot of this. jessica was in the alliance with dick/dani. she seems to think it was all eric, and that jessica is some guilt free person. when jessica lied to jameka several times. now nothing wrong with lying in the game, but i don't like the fact she blames all of this just on eric. jessica decided to join the alliance too.

jameka was angry about the banner that had eric's name on it. she forgets that amber was named as a liar too on that banner, has she not thought that amber was doing some shady stuff too. i don't like that everyone suddenly forgot amber's name was on that banner.

i think the real reason jameka is mad at eric, is because jessica picked her over him. remember jameka got amber to want to take her to the final 2 over dustin. i think she was trying the same thing with jessica/eric.

she still seems to think that eric, not dustin was in an alliance with kail. jessica told her it was dustin that had that alliance, not eric. yet for some reason she doesn't want to hold dustin/amber for being held accountable for anything either.

she is angry that she dint win 50K or 500K and she needs to blame someone and that someone is eric. It's sad really nobody in the history of bb has ever went after a jury member. She needs to get over it he PLAYED the game better than her. Whats more interesting about this is when they find out his AP and Im sure there are some face of jealousy when they find out he got money by doing all of the task america has ask him to do. FINALE is one to look forward to. :D

Jameka is doing the same thing anyone else would have done. If It was Jessica and she listened to D&D spin thier BD, she'd be mad too. But once she gets to sequester and talks to Eric, Jess, Amber, Dustin and Jen, she'll see what it really is, D&D's interpretation of events. From what I read, they left a lot out in their history lesson.

I cut Jemeka some slack, she's mad because she got so close, and just couldn't pull it out in the end.

In their history lesson, I didn't really see them explain WHEN Zach brought up the racial comment, and WHY it wasn't a big deal before the competition.

i am annoyed that jameka just wants to blame one person, and that is eric. she doesn't hold jessica responsible at all. seems more what brought this on is that zach said jessica/eric where closer, and jameka just didn't think that was true. still trying to understand how jameka thinks that, when clearly jessica was in an alliance, that she didn't ever tell jameka about.

even dick/dani said that eric hadn't sold jessica out for a final 3 deal. of course i am sure jameka will spin it some way, to be eric's fault. i think she is even blaming eric for knowing that jessica was going. how could he know that dick/dani lied to him the whole time.

he only ever mentioned to jameka that he had a weird diaryroom about the whole thing. why would dick/dani tell eric that, because then eric would have known he was next. so it doesn't make sense eric would know who that jessica was leaving.

i guess that is true, just dick/dani's version of events. i really hope jameka sees it for what it is, and not saying this as just to bash dick/dani. they are working jameka against eric, because they are worried that eric/jessica have turned the jury against them simple as that. which i don't understand jameka's logic in thinking about this. dani/dick voted out 2 alliance members, and she doesn't consider the reason for them bringing this up.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think at one point last night Jameka said she only has herself to blame as she was always playing for others and not herself, or something to that effect?

I'm also thinking that D/D should take Jam to the final 3. She is terrible at the comps. Zach isn't. Sure, Jam probably has jury votes, but I don't think she could make final 2.

Lastly, the only thing that really bothers me about Jam is the fact that she told Amber she could be a model. :inquisitive:

they can't take jameka to the final 3, because zach won the final 4 hoh, so he is guaranteed a spot there. my main problem with jameka is that, it seems more of a grudge against eric, because jessica picked him over her. that is what bothers me about it. she also isn't taking into account that dick/dani could be lying for jury votes.

but if danni didnt win all those competitions, dick probably wouldnt be here.

Are we going to play this game again?

If Dick didn't win veto, Dani wouldn't be here and that was directly, not indirectly like your case.

Well we have had twins. ( would say that is a very very close alliance)

We have had brother and sister

We have had a couple in love

and we had father and daugher

Are people mad because Dick and Daniele pulled it off and made it work for them? They were a target about the whole game and here they are....

Well we have had twins. ( would say that is a very very close alliance)

We have had brother and sister

We have had a couple in love

and we had father and daugher

Are people mad because Dick and Daniele pulled it off and made it work for them? They were a target about the whole game and here they are....

The twins didn't play at the same time, thus it wasn't an alliance. They were basically the same person. As a matter of fact it was probably HARDER because of that.

The brother and sister JUST MET in the game, thus had no ties outside of the game.

The couple in love aren't blood.

So it's COMPLETELY different. It's not even close.

Keep making excuses though. It's genuinely entertaining.

Not to mention that the producers played it up that Dick and Dani were estranged for many years. Of course when you read Dani blogs and Dick's admittance that they spoke to eachother right before the show we know this is all untrue. Unfortunately, the clueless hgs thought this was fact also.

Reading the boards is entertaining this weekend...humorous, like the way people rooted for OJ to get away with murder kinda way.

And I'm not saying D/D are even remotely bad people like the Juice was....just comparing the glee the D/D fans are having this weekend tot he way folks acted when OJ got off.

Anyone remember Chris Rock's take..."Hey, Where''s my OJ prize?"

Congrats...to the victor goes the spoils I guess.

Archived