Who Should Win Bb8?

NashandNoahfan

Vote for who you think has played the game and deserves to win bb8.  

139 members have voted

1. 1. If the final two was Dani and Dick ...

• Dani
    • Dick
  2. 2. If the final two was Dick and Zach ...

• Dick
    • Zach
  3. 3. If the final two was Dani and Zach

• Dani
    • Zach

:popcorn: The BB8 Finale is near! It is getting close to the final 2. :cheers: So let's celebrate. :party_smilie:

I voted for ...

1. Dick (Dick has had his head in this game the entire game and has been upfront with almost everything (except the breakage of allianace with Eric and Jessica)

2. Dick (I wonder how the jury would vote on this one)

3. Dani (Zach has been a floater for the majority of this game. He only tries to win comps when his butt is on the line. Just recently has he even started playing the game not floating along.)

:flags_unitedstates: America loves Dick and Dani :flags_unitedstates:

I voted

1. Dani ... She kicked ass and worked hard to get to the final 3 ... With the help of her dad telling it like it is in the house and exposing everyone's secrets they were a phenominal team

2. Dick ... He is another Will when it comes to planting seeds, saying what he feels. The only thing he lacked that Will possesd is straight up lying ... Will did a whole lot of lying and Dick told the truth for the most part...

3. Dani ... Again the girl KICKED ASS!!!

I had a hard time choosing between Dick and Dani. I decided on Dick as the winner though, because he never gave up on Dani with her attitude. He was the glue that kept them together and on course. Dani was an awesome competitor, but I don't think she would have gotten very far in this game without her dad.

Zach loses in my book. He played the game a little too late.

well it can be argued both ways who helped keep the dani and dick alliance. America is one big reason they did so well, but other then america they both did their own part. Dick was a loving father that would do anything for his daughter and messed up other hgs before important comps. Dani won a lot of comps for the team and at times had better game stragey.

:flags_unitedstates: America loves Dick and Dani :flags_unitedstates:

This is what happens when you add America in to the mix. The people who played the best game are the ones least deserving of the win.

I think the fact that America has turned on Danielle is indicitive of the fact that America screwed this one up.

Overall, I think eric was the best player in that house. Then again, compared to past winners, the folks that are left are amazingly weak at this game.

Although I didn't like Maggie I think she could wipe the floor with Dick and Danielle. So could Jun and Allison.

Those D/D are missing one component that critical to winning a game like this; Subtelty.

Eric had that in spades above any other player this season. Without the bruden of AP he could have turned this game on it's ear this season.

well it can be argued both ways who helped keep the dani and dick alliance. America is one big reason they did so well, but other then america they both did their own part. Dick was a loving father that would do anything for his daughter and messed up other hgs before important comps. Dani won a lot of comps for the team and at times had better game stragey.

America loves Dick and Dani

Why did America vote to have Eric swing the nominations so that Danielle goes out the door?

Some love there.

Dick and Danielle are terrible at the subtleties of this game. Without Eric having to deal with the America's play burden, those two would have gone home.

The only people Dick was able to shake were Kail and Amber. Dick himself is weak mentally and was easily shaken by Mike. His nomination of Mike would have gotten any HOH evicted the following week. That was all personal and not based on game.

America loves Dick and Dani

This American doesn't. Please don't lump me into such a statement. If people are going to get upset about posts making statements like "America is stupid" for voting a certain way in AP, then for those of us that are not fans of the Donatos, I would certainly appreciate it if the opposite statement of "America loves the Donatos" is not bandied about.

Thanks.

BB1: Preseason favorite was George Finished 5th

BB2: Preseason favorite: Will, Winner of BB2

BB3: Preseason favorite: Amy, 4th place

BB4: Preseason Favorite: Erika 4th place

BB5: Preseason Favorite: Nakmois; 4th place

BB6: Preseason Favorite: Ivette 2nd place

BB7: Preseason Favorite: Will 4th place

BB8: Preseason Favorite: Dick Atleast 3rd place

I do have a history of picking the 4th place winner, oh noes! Daniele evict Jameka!

snipa! you liked amy too! :D

1 Pre-season fav: i didnt watch

2 pre-season fav: Nicole- finished 2nd

3 pre-season fav: AMY!- finished 4th

4 pre-seaosn fav: Alison- finished 2nd

5 pre-season fav: Adria- finished 7th

6 pre-season fav: Jannie- finsished 3rd

7 pre-season fav: Janelle- finished 3rd

8 PRE-SEASON FAV: DANIELE- at least 3rd.

averege finishing 4.2

Good Luck with Final HOH Daniele!

Why should _____ win? who shoudnt win?

just say who you think should win and why.

I say Danni should win, if not Dick.

heck they voted for Carol, joe, mike, nick, dustin, jen, amber, jessica, eric to leave, and they did!

the only eviction the person who they voted for didnt win was Kail's eviction.

danni has won 2 Hoh's, 5 vetos.

Zach shoudnt win because he hasnt really done anything till the end.

Good Luck with HOH Daniele!

I know this doesn't quite address the question, but I don't have a problem with jurors voting "personally." The best case scenario is that you eliminate people w/o losing their respect. If someone won't vote for someone because they object to the way they handled themselves, I don't have a problem with that.

I know my own personal bent is to lean towards the winner of comps, but that's just a personal bias.

I'd love to see Zach win it even though he doesn't deserve it just to hear one last whine out of Dani. "It's not faairrrr, he doesn't deeeeserve it. I won everythinnnnng. It's sooooo Frustaaaaating." (Has the kid not outgrown her preteen whining days.)

If not Zach then I hope it's Dick and he shouldn't give that spoiled brat kid of his a dime. She treated him like crap through most of this game and tried to toss him under the bus a time or two.

too bad you can't share money without other houseguest. thanks, but try again.

Good Luck with HOH Daniele!

There is no rule about spending the winnings on other houseguests though. I can see him paying for a vacation or two, a new car could be in her future or he could pay her rent for a year but she's homeless now, right? You're talking father daughter here. You, of all posters, can't believe Dani won't benefit big if daddy wins? Thanks, try again sir.

Good luck with HOH Zach!

This is what happens when you add America in to the mix. The people who played the best game are the ones least deserving of the win.

I think the fact that America has turned on Danielle is indicitive of the fact that America screwed this one up.

Overall, I think eric was the best player in that house. Then again, compared to past winners, the folks that are left are amazingly weak at this game.

Although I didn't like Maggie I think she could wipe the floor with Dick and Danielle. So could Jun and Allison.

Those D/D are missing one component that critical to winning a game like this; Subtelty.

Eric had that in spades above any other player this season. Without the bruden of AP he could have turned this game on it's ear this season.

I voted Dick, Dick, Zach. As important as the competitions are, the social aspect and how you interact with fellow houseguests is more important IMO. Eric and Dick were head and shoulders the best this season at convincing people to work with them and vote/nominate their way. Eric being AP prevented him from being able to play as well as he was capable of, and which made him a wild card on thursdays. I don't like the way dick played and treated people, but without him working votes and making the deal with jess/eric he and dani would've been long gone.

Archived