Who Will Be In The Final 2?

OmegaBetaZeta

Predict Who Will Make the Final 2!  

148 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Be in the Final 2 of Big Brother 8?

• Dick and Daniele
    • Dick and Zach
    • Daniele and Zach

Dick should have been kicked out because of the code letter, and for being stupid enough to verbalize his cheating on camera. WHY IS HE STILL ON THE SHOW. CBS has no integrity. Dick also should have been kicked out for being threatening and abusive to all the somen, and then not having the courage to talk the same way to the bigger guys. Anyway, it's partly Zach's fault as well, he had the chance to dump Danielle if he made a deal with Eric. But "America's Player" proved to be pretty stupid also, and he probably would have voted against Jemeka. It was the obvious move when there were 6 or 7 players left to get rid of the incest alliance, but now it may be too late.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"DnD played better than Jun and Allison, Maggie and Yvette, and Boogie and Erika. ?"

Blood is thicker than water no matter what, Daniele may pretend to hate Dick, but good Lord they are a automatic alliance, 2fer1, ya know I really dont want them to win, but damn, they did have an advantage together over any of the other so called "enemies" I just hope Dick of all the damn people wins over Danielle

D&D this pool was obivious lol! No no gotta give Zach some props he is a hell of a player too but one thing is certain Dick or Danielle one of the two will be sitting in the final 2!!!!

What is odd is that on Showtime afterdark, the scrolling text info isn't acknowledging the fact that Daniele has won the POV. They always have in the past even before the POV episode has been aired.

I'm hoping for Zach and Dick (because the thought of a D/D final 2 makes me sick). But I would much rather see Dick there than Dani.

no, daniele will take Zach...

Do you really think so? That would be kind of stupid, wouldn't it? She may say that...but no way would she do that. She knows how having her Dad there has helped her in the game.

And, for the record...as much as I don't like the Donatos, I still enjoyed this season. I'm not going to say it was a bad season because my favorites didn't win. God, if I said that I would NEVER watch (Boogie winning allstars made my skin crawl). This season t :animated_bouncy: here's a lot to talk about. I like the AP, although I think there were flaws in it's execution. But, I don't think there is a conspiracy or anything. I think the houseguests were just short sighted...they should have broken that alliance a looooonnnnnng time ago. (I do think that having a family member in the house was a big advantage...just sayin')

Archived