Who Will Be Evicted Tuesday 9/11?

OmegaBetaZeta

The Final 3  

170 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Daniele Evict from the Big Brother House?

• Dick
    • Jameka

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, coded message. haha. In Big Brother UK, Season 7. Someone received a coded message and were removed from the house the next day. But this show is completely different so who knows. I hope he does get a pentaly vote. Zach/Jameka/Daniele final three would be so much fun to watch.

I agree with you Chris, this season of BB is the worst so far. So many things have happened that should not have gone without someone getting thrown out ( yes i'm talking about Dicks antics all season) This season was so set up for the Donatos it is so rigged its almost comical.

Jameka's gone for sure with a 100% certainty.....which makes me a happy camper......I'm content with any of the three (Dani Dick or Zach) winning the $500/50k...

There is no proof that the letter Dick got from Vincent was coded, Dick thinks it was because of the letters at the beginning of sentences. Even if it was coded the letters in the beginning of each sentence would have been the 1st and last letters of houseguests that had been evicted already, they were supposedly who they could or could not trust but since they were already evicted WHO CARES????

Dick also did not cheat in the veto comp, he picked his broken necklace off the ground and put it in his pocket, I TIVO'd it and watched it over several times in slow motion and it was clearly his necklace. Like I'm sure the producers and camera men could not see exactly what it was, if he had put the ball in Jameka's tube they would have seen it and stopped the comp. It's amazing to me how when ones favorite is not winning someone cries foul, blames others for cheating and say the game is rigged. I have not liked anyone that has won in any season so far but I wouldn't go as far as to say that the game was rigged or that anyone cheated. Sometimes things just doesn't go in the favor of the way we want it to, it's a part of life and this is a game. Life does go on!

Ugh. I wish people would stop trying to justify Dick's cheating. He admitted to it himself. He was not joking. He planned to cheat and he did cheat. It doesn't matter if it helped, cheating is cheating. I'm sure it would be different if another HG got a coded letter and openly admitted to cheating. Maybe they should bring Jen back because her cheating didn't help her game? Gimme a break. He cheated and he's getting away with it. Stop trying to justify it or downplay it. It happened. Celebrate Dick's cheating. The rules don't apply to him! :clap: I'm sure they would let him walk down to starbucks and get frappucino if that's what he wanted to do. :giggle: Leaving the house for ten minutes wouldn't hurt the game.

OK a question. I have posted this a couple of times and no one has replied. I know this sounds insane but just think about it. Zach has to replace a nominee. What if he cut a deal with Jameka and then put himself up on the block. Then Dani would vote to keep Dick and Jameka would vote to keep Zach. This woud be a tie. Then since Zach is HOH he would pick who goes home and of course he would pick Dick. I do not even know if this would be allowed but it would be a great play (or really stupid if Jameka turned on Zach). Can yuo imagine Dick's face if this play would be possible. Any thoughts.

I don't think Dick was kidding about the coded message I just think he got it after that fact so CBS is letting it slide. I thought it was pretty funny he got after he didn't need it and even forgot about it when he first read the letter. It's a good thing Dick didn't get that letter a few weeks ago otherwise he might be in trouble but since Jen, Eric and Jessica are all gone the code is useless.

I really dont think Dani would vote to evict her father, but if she did, I think she would gain a whole lot of respect from the jury and would easily beat anyone sitting next to her. As it stands now I dont know if she could beat anyone but Dick.

In seasons past the evicted HGs always left mad but then ended up voting for the best gameplayer, even if it was the one responsible for their eviction. This year there are a lot of "emotional" types on the jury and I think most of the jury will vote for who they feel was the nicest to them, as opposed to voting for good gameplay.

Purely speculation but this is how I see jury members voting:

Dustin will vote emotionally

Jen wont vote for Dick or Dani unless forced, but definitely not Dick.

Amber will vote emotionally

Jess will vote based on gameplay, unless Jam is in final 2, then Jam has her vote.

Eric will vote for a Donato because America will tell him to. :sick2:

<potential jury members>

Jameka wont vote for Dick, will vote for Zach (or Dani if forced)

Zach will vote for Dani, unless Jam is in final 2, then Jam has his vote

Dick will vote for Dani

Dani will vote for Dick

If the Donatos do make the final 2 then my thoughts about trash rising to the top will be true. Both D and D are trash. But if you look back at other seasons it does appear that the trashiest and most foul people win BB. Sad but true. I have to wonder if Dick is still claiming he hasn't lied? It's too bad that people are willing to sell their souls for money. Jameka is gone and she knows it. But I do have hope that either Dick or Danielle will be gone and that Zach will make the final 2. Dick is a liar. He has been against Zach since day one until he needed him. Danielle is no better. She sucks up to people then inserts a knife. Like Father like Daughter.

Jameka will go home tonight and the idiot and trash clowns will be left.

I voted Jameka. There's no way Daniele would vote to evict her dad... that would be so stupid. If me or my dad were playing the game, I would care less which won the 500 k b/c I would know I would still be benefiting from the money one way or the other.

If Dick wins though Danielle will probably still pout because she isn't #1 just my opinion of course. And I don't think she will win against Dick because if it wasn't for Dick Danielle probably wouldn't be there, I think she would have been gone the week he took her off the block therefore since neither are a good choice for winning I believe the jury will give it to Dick. Who knows but I know one think I'll only know when I open Morty's because I can't stand to watch any longer. It's like reading the last chapter of a mystery book.

Thanks to everyone for the updates I know it is hard work and probably boring this year especially. Good job.

Jameka will be going to the jury house tonight. There is no way the D&D team will be broken up unless

Zach can really pull something out of the hat in the F3 comps. I would love to see Zach and Dick in F2

and have the jury vote for Zach for the win, because Dick is so sure the Donato's have it in the bag...

would love to see him disappointed. Heck, second place isn't bad...about $26,000 after taxes.

Archived