HOH Blog

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice Screen cap! I have yet to see anything that looks like a hard drive... I think it really must be a word processor...

Guest ranster627
The HOH is supposed to have a blog. I read somewhere that you could find it on the CBS site, but haven't found it.

Guest majinlong

I think they said its later on in the season. If i re-call but I am not to sure.

-The Real Majin

I thought they said at the Beginning of the season the HOH could write in a diary on the computer. DOes anyone know if it is on the net somewhere?
There is clearly a computer monitor and keyboard in the HOH room..very visable on several different feeds. After seeing last nights show and seeing how Rachel reacted to the clues (imo airheaded) she was given to the extra BR, I am now wondering if she has missed some clue pertaining to the HOH blog. Isn't it odd that not one HG has mentioned the computer in the HOH room? Did Rachel ever look inside the golden books in the HOH room? Gee.. Sherlock, she isn't.

Guest dagemiam

So is there a website to read these blogs??

How can we find it??

Also another ??

Who is Winston and what is that all

about??

I guess I missed something along the way..

Thanks.... :?

Guest dagemiam

:o Ah Winston....

Ya know i did see that for a moment the other

day and was wondering what it was about but

didn't read it till you sent the link....

Thanks, so much to read and so little time to

do it in... I try to keep up with the daily livefeed

remarks...

Now i have another to read... :lol:

Hey has anyone read that blog that is (alledgedly) by Michael??? I can't find the link now (of course) but I find it a fairly interesting read....sorry if this was already brought up! Does anyone know if it is really Michael from the house writing this for us??

There is a phrase he states he will say during live show tonight to "prove" it is really him writing from the house...I think it was "prude Jude". This would be a fun twist if he was able to write this with no other hg knowing...although that would be difficult! Anyone with any ideas...or is it a hoax???

:roll:

Perhaps the computer is intended to broadcast taped messages from evicted houseguests. "Secrets" passed on to the HOH, perhaps from the ousted partner or from any other who can tell a secret that will shake up the game.

Could also be for relatives to say hi to an HOH.

:lol:

Does any one know any thing about the HOH blog???? I found this @

bb6blob.blogspot.com, Let me know if anyone else heard anything about this.

New to the BIG BROTHER Internet experience is the Head of Household Blog, where fans will be able to read first hand accounts from each week's Head of Household on life in the BIG BROTHER house and what it's like to be under the constant gaze of dozens of cameras and viewed live on

the Internet.

CBS.com will also provide a digital camera to the Head of Household with the pictures to posted on CBS.com along with their Blog

Guest Jewelsx19

I heard something about this also, but I haven't been able to find the blog anywhere. I seen them taking pictures with the digital camera on live feeds, but I haven't heard anything more about the blog.

Guest DistantLightsL

I was watching the show last night and noticed in the HOH room there is a white flat screen computer? Did anyone else seem to notice this?

This is straight from www.cbs.com

HOH BLOGS

Week 1

Rachel

Being HoH this week has been a lot of fun, although I've missed a lot of that initial bonding being the first HoH with my room upstairs, isolated from everyone. That's why I've been sharing the HoH room. It's the best way for everyone to get to know me and hopfully like me.

I think I am well like by the other houseguests at this point. Even though they see me as a tough competitor, not willing to give up the fist HOH competition and the way I fought to win the POV.

I don't think the other houseguests are on to Howie and I and I hope they never figure it out. However, we are on to some of them...we think. This is who we think are "teamed up". Sarah and James, I think they're brother and sister. Ashlea and Janelle, April and Sarah, Kayser and Michael, Ivette and Beau, Maggie and Eric. Are we far off? I guess we'll have to wait until it's all over to find out.

We had a great time with the camera...it gave us some much needed fun. Some of the houseguests have made up games, but mostly it's been Howie entertaining us that's kept us laughing until it hurts. He's the best and I love him. I can't wait until this is over so the others will know he is my friend.

My time as HoH is almost up and I am a little nervous and excited to go downstairs with the rest of the houseguests. I am easily annoyed and I'm sure some of them will test my patients. But Howie and I are determined to stay out of radar range and let the rest of the houseguests bicker their way right out the front door.

So far so good, I'm having a GREAT time here!

Wish us luck!

Rachel