HOH Blog

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wasn't meant to say you were late... Was only meant to say that we knew about it... and to really say Welcome to Morty's... Sometimes it's so hard on a computer to know what someone means by something... Sorry if I came off wrong on that... :)

Guest DistantLightsL

Oh no it didn't come off rude at all ,my mother and I were watching it last night and I just saw it and thought they weren't aloud to contact the outside world and a computer is kind of breaking those rules, if they DO have internet. Being a blogwriter myself, you can get comments on your blogs and when you go on you can read those comments, so anyone could really write to them and tell them anything thats going on..

Guest jimmydot

some items from it

"I did not have to compete, nor would any of the other house guests of known that I had the choice. However, if I am going to practice what I preach about leadership, I must lead by example. That is what I did in the bonus round by not only eating my portion of Sardines and egg salad but Michael's as well. It was a lot of fun and nauseating at the same time. "

you only join in the eating part to get the spotlight.... did not see him eat any of michaels

nothing in it at all about the fight....

Guest metaldale

Did he step in earlier when Jenn had to eat it all by herself? No

A real leader, just does it, a real leader never pats him / herself on the back and does not expect others to either.

That is my definition of a leader and Eric does none of it.

Guest jimmydot

nope.... he asked the girl to leave so he could do it with M...... guess he thought he wasn't getting enough camera time....

Guest CookiesnCream

In his HOH blog to the fans, Eric wrote that during the food competition, he ate Michael's portion as well. Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Michael the one that completed the task when Eric couldn't finish it?

Written By Eric:

"....We then had the food competition in the Snack Shack from Hell and let me tell you, that was a heck of a show. I did not have to compete, nor would any of the other house guests of known that I had the choice. However, if I am going to practice what I preach about leadership, I must lead by example. That is what I did in the bonus round by not only eating my portion of Sardines and egg salad but Michael's as well. It was a lot of fun and nauseating at the same time..."

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/bigbrother6/_.../hoh_blog.shtml

I agree he definately has had a distorted view about what actually happened. Lets tell the truth, Michael had just drank a very THICK malted Tuna Shake, which anyone who has had any kind of a malted shake before would know they are EXTREMELy Filling, so Michael stepping up in the first place was honorable. Then once Eric found out what the food was only then did he step up, why didn't he step up when his partner couldn't eat the snake/eel, he was allowed from the beginning to step up.

Michael ate several parts of the sandwich, he had one quarter left that he asked Eric to eat if he could only because he was full. Get over yourself King Eric, we all know that most of the lemmings in the kingdom of Ervette think you are a hero and a god.

This is going to be such a fun week...

Crappy ate roughly two bites of Mike's last sandwich.

Mike and Janelle volunteered after finishing their other disgusting dishes, and Crappy swooped in to make sure Janelle wouldn't get any credit, and after eating two bites of Mike's last sandwich, he tried to steal Mike's credit too.

I honestly think Crappy is playing this game as if he doesn't know about the internet feeds.

• 1 month later...

These were the last two sentences:

I love you Matt, Pepperoni, Mom, Dad, Chad and Cheryl, friends/family, BB Fans and America. Thanks for watching!!!!

Who does she think she is talking to??? Does she think we did not hear her calling us "pieces of s**t" & saying "F U America?" I just find it interesting that they act like only what they say in the DR or write in the HOH blog is shown to us.