Most Fake Houseguest On Big Brother?

OmegaBetaZeta

Most Fake Hg, Biggest Trash Talker on BB  

213 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is the Most Fake, Trash-Talking Houseguest on Big Brother?

• Alison
    • Ivette
    • Maggie
    • Daniele
    • Dick

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I,in my opinion think he is,Gay - But that doesn't matter of course it is just a fact of who I believe him to be. I have never seen a straight guy be so tentative with a woman who is flirting with him . It was the way i remember 5 and 6b grade . I think her reponses were for the camera. I am sure she likes him but I do not believe the showmance was real. The reason I hadn't menton him was that he hadn't denigrated gays like Miss Edie has.

I,in my opinion think he is,Gay - But that doesn't matter of course it is just a fact of who I believe him to be. I have never seen a straight guy be so tentative with a woman who is flirting with him . It was the way i remember 5 and 6b grade . I think her reponses were for the camera. I am sure she likes him but I do not believe the showmance was real. The reason I hadn't menton him was that he hadn't denigrated gays like Miss Edie has.

Thanks for your opinion . I think he might be as well at least BI and the whole showmance was BS .Still wonder about that little hottie he used to date, man she looked better then Jess and had a killer, sexy tight body !

Did you see that post I did on how to quote?

I think I'll pass on this poll, too. In fact, it ought to be renamed - "Trash Talk Danielle". There should have been MANY more choices of people on there to choose from - far more "fake" people than the ones listed.

Whether you like Janelle or Danielle or the others or not - they did not do anything to anyone else that wasn't done in spades by others. There should have been a lot more names in that list!!

He's gay because he's awkward with women? If that were always the case, there would be a lot more gay people. I don't think you can make that assessment based purely on what you've seen because it's too much of a sweeping generalization really.

The reason he was tentative might have something to do with the setting they were in. You have to consider the fact they were in front of cameras 24-7 being watched and that any of their actions could make national television. That might just hinder even the best of us just a bit when you think about being under the microscope like that.

Then you can add in the concern of getting rejected in that same environment with everyone to see, or that even if it does go forward, that he might have been getting played (a situation they both were worried about going in). Factor in that he was cheated on by his last girlfriend and that whole situation being on and off and you'll get further reluctance. Then you can factor in that maybe he's just an awkward kinda guy and that it is not everyday a 21 year old cheerleader shows interest in him.

I'll further add, I found that she was more tentative than him and more reluctant because of the cameras and worrying about being played.

Whether the relationship is real or not, that's really a whole different discussion, however I'll add from his end there was no real advantage in saying "I love you" if he didn't at least mean it at the time. That aside, outside the house and back into a real world environment is an entirely different thing.

If eric is really closeted or doesn't want to be identified as gay nationally . It is soo easy to have a girl "friend" cousin or neighbor or co worker be your lover when needed. . . . . . Your brothers friens cover for you . . . . .

I could at least sympathize with your opinion before, but now your losing me. It's just too much of a mass conspiracy for me to buy into. People have been known to cover up the fact they were gay before, but to believe that everyone is in on it and it's a major cover up is too much.

An individual acting on their own could hide their sexuality (and do at times), but to think friends and family would a) go along and cover it up and b ) be able to keep it quiet and not have it leak out, isn't very likely. Not to mention, what exactly is the advantage or point of it? If your family and friends accept you, why would he still be hiding it? If it was just for the show, why would he pursue Jessica at all even? Why would his ex-girlfriend not say anything? Why would he keep having relationships with woman if his friends and family already knew?

I could go on forever here, but that's enough, I just thought someone should address it.

People have their opinions and form them everyday even when only watching someone just walking down the street . I was asked my OPINION . That is all. I didn't base my view on his reticence alone . Also body language etc. It takes one to one one. Most of my gay friends who have watched think he is gay aor bi. As far as having people protect you . I have a friend whose brother and sister know but no one else does --not at work not even his parents. Half of his friends --the stright ones don't know. He is completely paranoid and obsessive about it.This is my opinion only not stated as a fact.

I am gonna stick my neck out and say I have never met a Gay man yet that hasn't told me one time or another that all my straight guy friends are really gay or Bi, one of my best friends is gay, and he seriously off on his gaydar most of the time, I just laugh, and say, ok, if ya think. In no way do I think Eric is Gay or Bi, I certainly would have been tentative in that situation, especially as much as he overthinks everything. I didn't read back far enough in this thread to know how this even came up, I just never got that vibe from him.

Peck, i would have to agree with you on this... and you covered a lot on it.. so i wont repeat it all.

i will say this... eric is just a goofball nerdy guy with a tardy body... who trys to be the funny guy all the time. all the time! gay? i dont think so. could he be? sure.. anyone could be gay. i just dont think today is eric's day! lmao

People have their opinions and form them everyday even when only watching someone just walking down the street . I was asked my OPINION . That is all. I didn't base my view on his reticence alone . Also body language etc. It takes one to one one. Most of my gay friends who have watched think he is gay or bi. As far as having people protect you . I have a friend whose brother and sister know but no one else does --not at work not even his parents. Half od his friens --the stright ones don't know. He is completely paranoid and obsessive about it. Was my opinion only not stated as a fact.

Yes, I know and I just countered it with my opinion. That's what a discussion is no? You present your opinion and use points that back it up and I present mine and counter with any points I have. That's all I was trying to do, I wasn't trying to be hostile, just present the other side of it.

Your position does give you a unique perspective and opinion, however it doesn't mean I can't have mine and try and bring a different position to the table.

I guess what bothers me is, the "I'm gay, therefore I know everyone else who is as well" kind of attitude. I'm not saying your doing that, but it kinda comes off that way. It's obvious in some cases I'm sure, but not so much in others.

I can't claim for example, because I'm heterosexual, I can discern everyone else who is.

You could be right (anything is possible really, but what is likely is what I'm more interested in), but I still wonder about the questions I asked in my previous post. I especially wonder, why try and pursue a relationship with someone on national television, why not just go with the fact he had an ex girlfriend and leave it at that?

Peck, i would have to agree with you on this... and you covered a lot on it.. so i wont repeat it all.

i will say this... eric is just a goofball nerdy guy with a tardy body... who trys to be the funny guy all the time. all the time! gay? i dont think so. could he be? sure.. anyone could be gay. i just dont think today is eric's day! lmao

Thanks, I'm glad someone does.

I also think fatcat's point about Eric over thinking everything is a very good one that just adds further to the point.

I agree too many gays want to think everyone is Gay That is a big failing. A pet peeve of mine . It irritates me . Simple projection .

I wasn't being hostile just stating it was my "opinion" that he is which was asked for. An opinion isn't a statement of fact. If he is gay why go for the showmance???. He is extrememly narcissitic and what better way to be on the front burner than to have a showmance. So much more sceen time .Other wise he is that nerdy little busybody and thats all.

SOS SOS

By the way does anyone know where that list of Eric's endless pontifciation quotes are posted . It was a brilliant summary of them!!!

Archived