Most Fake Houseguest On Big Brother?

OmegaBetaZeta

Most Fake Hg, Biggest Trash Talker on BB  

213 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is the Most Fake, Trash-Talking Houseguest on Big Brother?

• Alison
    • Ivette
    • Maggie
    • Daniele
    • Dick

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I never thought Maggie was "fake" ...just didn't like her.

I think Danielle is a "brat" but not fake.

I thought Allison comes closest to that imo

Maggie was definitely fake towards Janelle. She acted nice to her face but talked trash about her behind her back all season.

Daniele was just as fake with everyone. She's talked smack about everyone in that house, but never said anything to anyone's face.

She even accused everyone else of being fake when she herself admitted her whole "Don't take your anger at my dad out on me" act was just strategy.

dess. they just wanted to put people they didnt like, then when people voted for them, make themself feel better cause they think people agree with them. JMO

cause i def. think Jun was one of the fakest, Adrian-Natile where fake. Karen. Drew. Daniele (the first one) Jason. All fake. but they arent on the list.

considering there has been 90 BB players over the last 8 seasons and this poll only has what? 5 or 6 options? it doesnt even have the actual fakest people as options!!! what about danielle from season 3?

but if going by just the people on this poll.. allison will get my vote.

Has Dustin been gone so long from the house that you've forgotten what a trash talking, fake person HE was? What about all his Donato incest talk? You can't get much trashier than that! And what about Eric? He was almost as bad as Dick but I guess since Amber included him in the "good people" of the house it doesn't count?

Dick

When things go his way, he just tells people "It's just a game." (Ex: Eric's eviction and Jen's eviction).

When things don't go his way, he goes around the house acting like a baby and tries to curse people out. It's like a baby throwing a tantrum. (Ex: Kail's eviction and his nomination along with Dani by Zach)

I didn't vote as my person wasn't listed...LOL :schmoll:

I can think of several HG's that aren't even listed.

I am writing in Zach. He kisses the butt of every HOH and watching the feeds with Jameka and Zack acting all BFF I can say it's Zach as the most fake and Jameka a close 2nd. Dick is far from fake as he bashed Jen when she was HOH.

Guest edgesoftwilight82

Hands down Daniele. Funny how her true colors begin to shine as she creeps closer to the money. Skank wont shed a tear anymore if she wins 500K and runs off to Europe with Nick.

Archived