Who Is Your Favorite Remaining Hg?

DonatosAllTheWay

Who is Your Favorite remaining HG?  

114 members have voted

1. 1. Who is Your Favorite remaining HG?

• Jameka
    • Zach
    • Dick
    • Daniele
    • None Of the Above

I voted none of the above, because..........

I haven't had a favorite for some time now....

I don't care who wins....They all have played

the game (some better than others).....I have

to admit Zach has finally stepped up his game.

He's no longer a floater....Jameka is still floating.

I can't wait until the finale to see who the last one

is still standing. JMHO :pixiedust: and I value yours. :animated_wave:

Jameka was never really a "floater". She's always stayed true to her word, she's never sold herself nor any of her family members out (I want a T-shirt that says, "I Swear On My Daughter's Life..."), and she's ALWAYS been honest about playing the game for herself and her family. I've always liked that girl for keeping it real.

That Daniele brat makes me wanna vomit...a little. I mean, who does she think she's kidding with that Damsel in Distress routine. If it isn't obvious by now that she is one of the most selfish people on the face of this Earth, I don't know if there's any hope for the rest of you; she's managed to convince you that she's a likeable person and worthy of a substantial monetary reward for being manipulative, ugly, and reprehensible.

Dick. Enough said. You know, I honestly think if CBS hadn't put in that rock-n-roll soundtrack every time he was raising Hell and insulting everyone, there would be a different opinion of his character in these forums. I liked him at first, when he was calling people out on lies and whatnot, but after the past few weeks, I have lost sooo much respect for him. It's pretty bad when you've become so selfish that your greed has handicapped your sense of integrity. But, then again, does he even know what integrity means.

Zach just bores me. He's the REAL floater on that show, for sure.

As if! - At least I give you all the opportunity to defend yourselves, rather than relentlessly talk smack the way some of you/we do around here in regards to some of the houseguests. You can't pick and choose who/when/how/why/where you can pick on as you see fit. It was a general comment, besides.

Seriously, Man... I mean it: Get over yourself.

laughing really hard Dawnie, how funny!!!!!!

Another one of these polls? I'm afraid I'm going to start charging you for my valuable time.

One more time...

DICK!

I LIKE DICK

I WANT DICK

DICK'S ALWAYS MY FAVORITE

I CAN'T DO WITHOUT DICK

GIMME DICK NOW NOW NOW

flies off ~~~~~~~

Archived