Do You Want Ap In Bb9

Olliedog

Do You Want Ap In Bb9  

134 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Want Ap In Bb9

• Yes
    • No

It just means you know someone has your back no matter what, you always have a vote and a partner who puts your best interest before their own. You have that unconditional trust that most people have to chance in the house.

I believe Dick would be/feel that way for Dani but I feel Dani only watched out for Dick as she had no other choice. I think had Nick stayed in the game, she would have covered him before Dick.

Having Dick as a partner was an advantage???

Many times the other HG's played the "guilt by association" game on or about her.

That would have been her "excuse" to get rid of Dick and not look like a "D*".......

had Nick stayed in the game.

JMO but, I think Dani's for Dani and Dick's for "the team"

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it would be great to let America vote without having a player vote for us. In other words, if there are 10 houseguests voting, there would be 11 votes. The houseguests would know about Americas vote but wouldnt necessarily know how America was voting unless it came down to 10 -1. We would be the phantom vote but the houseguests would know its Americas vote.

I think it would be great to let America vote without having a player vote for us. In other words, if there are 10 houseguests voting, there would be 11 votes. The houseguests would know about Americas vote but wouldnt necessarily know how America was voting unless it came down to 10 -1. We would be the phantom vote but the houseguests would know its Americas vote.

I'm likin' your idea, Lemon.

Another benefit is that no player in the house plays "for America"....that simply did not work, and couldn't.

But yes, having America voting would work well. Would keep the HG's on their toes too, especially if they think there's a chance on any week of a close vote.

Archived