Do You Want Ap In Bb9  

134 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Want Ap In Bb9

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not the way it was played this time! I'd like America to vote on eviction but not have someone work for the nomination. I'd rather it was a rotating position rather than one player throughout.

I don't think they could do it again the same way because the other players would know something was up and try to get rid of them early, if they were smart.

It would be interesting next year only in that they'd know that one of them is a Mole, so HGs would be trying to figure out who that was.

Overall, I didn't find it added too much to the game, however it most definitely changed how Eric played the game. I do think D\ED would have been gone if not for the AP, America wanted them to stay in the game, so that helped them out of a couple of jams.

Hell no! I thought it was a disaster! The tasks were lame as hell. It wasn't fair to either AP or the other houseguest. Think about this: this clown made 40k and finished 5th. Second place gets 50k. Now does that sound fair to anybody? And there were inconsitenties. He didn't have a vote on who would get evicted, but when he won the veto that he could pick that himself. And I assume if he would have won an hoh he would have been able to pick that himself also.

In short it was stupid and it won't be used again. Nice try for changing it up a bit but it ended up being not a good twist.

Think about this: this clown made 40k and finished 5th. Second place gets 50k

Second place has to deduct their weekly stipend from the amount too as well as the 1st place winner.

I bet Eric does not deduct his stipend from the AP challenges so he gets to add that on as well. Not bad for 5 th place.

Only if the voting public was the player. no secret meetings in the DR. Just America* gets a vote (combine Season 1 with the current game).

No more AP, but it would be fun if America got a vote either every week, or at least in the F2.

I actually missed being able to vote for America's Choice. It's amusing when people think they are loved by the public, and then don't get picked to win anything by America.

Absolutely, positively not. America should never have a vote in who gets evicted because it's not fair that "favorites" of people not even playing the game get an outside advantage. Period.

No matter what, this is still a game with a lot of money involved so outside influences should have no effect on the game.

Maybe America* can decide who gets into the house.

Have BB select 100 people, they post a small YouTube-type interview, post their bios, and we can vote on the people in the house. Hell, that way we may get more than 13 20-somethings, a token gay guy, token black person and one old guy.

Think about this: this clown made 40k and finished 5th. Second place gets 50k

Second place has to deduct their weekly stipend from the amount too as well as the 1st place winner.

I bet Eric does not deduct his stipend from the AP challenges so he gets to add that on as well. Not bad for 5 th place.

I was thinking about that too. If he gets to keep his stipend as well as the 40K, he finishes only $1000 short of second place. I'd call that third place not fifth, regardless of when he was evicted.

NO!

AP was a good idea and I'm glad they tried it, but it was like putting Eric in a marathon and breaking his legs. He had to do some fast talking and lots of lying to get as far as he did. I respected him (except for his foul mouth and occasional meanness). The game would have been far different if he'd been able to play for himself. But hey...he got money and that's cool for him.

I think I would have enjoy AP more if a nasty character like Dick was doing it. Then I wouldn't care if he had a tough time.

I think CBS needs to add more interesting activities for the houseguests, especially after hours for Showtime and online feeds. A little creativity could really spice up the conversations. Even if they played a simple game of Scruples. Or what if they were challenged to find hidden clues in the house that would result in rewards? The silly challenges Eric received were insults to fans, except maybe the one about starting a "catch phrase" -- that was kind of creative. I'd give a dollar for CBS to really show some creativity, give us more likeable houseguests with depth and intelligence and to spice up the day-by-day moments in the house.

NO. I think it's unfair to the player because he/she could not play their own game.

Archived