Pet Peevs About House Guests...

PhoneActress

My pet peeves:

Amber - Her new found religion and always asking God for tanglible items when she prayed, oh and pretending that she doesn't lie. :bigcry:

Daniele - well, DUH her whiningggggggg, you know you just don't understandddddddd plus she was so rude to her Dick

Dick - spitting grosses me out

Eric - the darting eyes and the weird head bobs :scared:

Jameka - mmmmm hhhhhhhhhhhmmmmm... oh and when she ate you would swear she thought her food was going to run off her plate the way she inhaled it.

Jen - the way she constantly walked as though she had a stick up her rear end and how she took her Moms picture down.. that really peeved me

Jessica - her eyebrows

Zach - that thing he does with his mouth where he shows his big toothy smile, then closes his mouth and grimaces :kwasny:

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I also hated how she cleaned the kitchen the other night. It really isn't necessary to use a half a bottle of strong chemicals and an entire roll of paper towels to wipe down the surfaces in a kitchen.

She knows her father leaves his mark where ever he goes...she should seriously think about dumping the paper towel and just go with fumigating.

Jameka's ignorant slaughter of the English language.

[ ax/ask awn/on ]

Jessica's fake baby voice. It came and went. Thankfully WENT won out.

Amber being alive.

Nick's el retardo cliche' mohawk.

Kail's lack of an upper lip & her tight lipped smile.

Jen's constant bugged out smile.

Dani looking at herself in EVERY reflection. Conceded brat.

Jessica's squeaky voice was unbearable.

Eric's mannerisms, incessant (nervous) chatter, and gross stories were unbearable.

Dick's spitting and crotch grabbing is disgusting.

Danielle's moodiness and whining is intolerable.

Zach's slow speech is annoying.

Kail following Mike around like a stray whipped puppy was embarrassing and pathetic.

Kail's pore-dripping desperation was annoying.

Jen's tendency to appear naked all the time is nauseating.

Amber's crying was unbearable.

Every mention of Nick by Danielle & Zach is unbearable.

Even though I like Dick, he did something this week that made my skin crawl. Eric made grilled cheese and offered one to Dick. Dick sat at the table with his grilled cheese and a jar of mayo. After every bite he took, he dipped a knife into the mayo jar and proceeded to slather the edge he just took a bite out of with mayo. Mayo on grilled cheese is gross enough in itself, but the way he was doing it, he might as well have just licked the mayo out of the jar before each bite.

Jessica's voice

Erics eye darts and that one eyebrow that goes up when he speaks

Dani's constant whine & being nasty to Dick when he is clearly trying ( and I totally agree with the teeth thing - Anna Nicole had the same gums - YUCK )

Jameka - her hmmmm mmmm's

Zach's - mouth just in general - he's kinda creepy looking

Amber - name it, sad thing is I really liked her in the beginning

Jen - that she's still breathing

Dick - I love him but, the spitting and nose hacks are killin me

Nick - ain't a DAMN thing wrong with that boy.............YUUUUUUMMMMMMMY !!

Dustin wearing that stupid king/queen robe. :queen:

Kail not helping with the house work.

Jess didn't help either, and her screechie voice.

Jess laying around in bed all day.

Is it just me or does Zach wrinkles up his nose like smells

something stinky.

I've already posted about the gross eating and Dicks spitting.

Alots already been said about Dani's whinning.

Jen's voice sounded like she had snot in the back of her throat.

Hated Eric's mohawk....loved Nick's lol.

Carol and Mike wasn't around long enough to bug me.

Joe...who cares.

Amber's crying. Jameka's mmmm's. They both were gross eaters.

I just realized these people were driving me nuts...lol

AND...If I had seen Dick eat that cheese sammich and mayo....I'd puke everywhere.

The total "lack" of conversation with Dani/Nick "Hey-Hey-Hey" "Nothingggg" "What's wrong", etc :bored: mostly on Dani's part, Nick tried, but come on dude - give it up!

Dick's habits.....as we all know, and the mayo thing...yuck

Amber's hallucinations (sp?) of herself, aside from her "visions"

Joe not wearing a shirt

Who's Carol? :animated_rotfl: Ummm, sorry

Kail in general, especially her voice/laugh

Dustin's ego

Lack of strategy talk, due to BEER PONG!

My biggest pet peeve is that these house guests really think Eric was a great manipulator.....don't get it.....he was a squeeky nerdy obnoxious chatterbox guy, go figure??? Guess this one really got to me, eh?

My pet peeves are too numerous to mention but....what's with Dani shaving her arms? I've never seen another woman do that. I guess if I had that much hair I'd use Nair or something but shaving them daily? What's up with that?

The canine traits of the houseguests that got on my nerves:

Eric - Chiquaqua - he so jittery, even when he wasn't lying

Jessica - Maltese - the hair bunchng on the top of her hair looked aweful

Zach - Dachshund - I love the wieners, but they root around and snoop ALL of the time, like under the covers

Nick - English Mastiff - although they appear to be big and strong, they are just giant marshmellows

Danielle - Standard Poodle - some argue that they are the most intelligent breed, but you either love them or hate them

Amber - Cocker Spaniel - the coat matches and they both have a cry that makes your ears bleed

I can't think of a breed for Dick...

Just had to say I totally get the Daniele teeth thing. To me, it reminds me of when a 9 year old gets adult teeth & they just don't fit the face quite right. And many people on here are stating things that are personal appearance issues of many HGs, not just specific behaviors people have...they're just opinions...those who try to "police" the opinions of others are my pet peeve! :animated_wave:

what's with Dani shaving her arms? I've never seen another woman do that.

I know several woman that do. Each has their own preference - shave, nair, waxing.

I think on the shaving, it depends on the rate of regrowth as to how often. Perhaps she is a waxer or nair girl but can't do that in there ?

Dachshund - I love the wieners, but they root around and snoop ALL of the time, like under the covers

Ahhhhh, so true. Except for my long haired baby, he lies belly up on my pillow so the fan blows on him - TOOOOOOOO Cute !!

Dachshund - I love the wieners, but they root around and snoop ALL of the time, like under the covers

The nicest thing you have ever said. "I love weiners". I have 3 of them and my boyfriend has 2 of them. I am the biggest dachshund lover and even have a dachshund forum. They are little snoops too. I have one undercover dachshund and 2 belly up dachshunds.

Edit...My quote didn't work....Francis 3 wrote "Couldn't think of breed for Dick"

Francis 3... How about Pit Bull. People either love or hate the breed.

They are good or bad depending on how they're raised. Even nice

ones have been known to attack.

JMHO....(not trying to flame or bait pit bull owners....my bro has

a pit-lab mix and is wonderful.) :pixiedust:

I would agree with the pit bull, but I love pits (I have a mixed pit), and woud never consider Dick a pit bull. He;s too spineless, pits have conviction in their bite (you should see what Thumper does to my bunny slippers, yikes).

I think Dick is more like a Jack Russel. Even the nice ones will bite the sh*t out of you if you aren't careful. If you are wearing a necktie, they will choke you as soon as hump you on the leg. Jacks can be sweet, but they get that little side-glance grawl snarl thing going and the only thing you can do is walk away.

Oh, and for all you Eric dislikers, Jacks were bred to go after rats.

Archived