Pet Peevs About House Guests...

PhoneActress

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really don't like Daniele's headbands that she wears constantly. The bandana is cute, but the yellow and pink headbands remind me of gauze that a person would wear if they had a head injury. I just don't think it is attractive at all.

pet peeves...i'll try to think of a few:

jen: her nasally voice

jessica: her way too high pitched smurfette voice

eric: his pandering to 'america' by constantly making negative references to jen at any opportunity, because he was sure everyone liked that

dustin: befriending amber

amber: i cant narrow it down to one thing, hated everything about her...but i guess mostly her sense of entitlement due to 'needing the money the most'

carol: she was boring

joe: he was disgusting, and his voice was obnoxiously stereotypically gay

dick: the spitting, the hypocritical anger at other people for having an 'alliance'

nick: his disproportionately small head

kail: her silly 'owning the town' comment

daniele: her whineybaby crap

zach: i hated when he joined in the jen bashing just to be included with a group, when everyone hated him

mike: his non speaking-ness

jameka: mmmmhmmmm

I really don't like Daniele's headbands that she wears constantly. The bandana is cute, but the yellow and pink headbands remind me of gauze that a person would wear if they had a head injury. I just don't think it is attractive at all.

She's wears them to hide her dark roots. That's why she shaves her arms as well. Weird -- I've never seen anyone shave their arms before -- from the back of her hand all the way past her elbows. eek.

(see 'caution creepy video' in video thread posted by northeast).

Definitely creepy.

She's wears them to hide her dark roots. That's why she shaves her arms as well. Weird -- I've never seen anyone shave their arms before -- from the back of her hand all the way past her elbows. eek.

I know someone that shaves their arms like Daniele. Some people really do not like excess hair, takes all kinds I guess.

Yeah, that video of her shaving her arms was kind of disturbing. She had the weirdest expression on her face...

Anyway...back to the subject! Here are my pet peeves:

jen: how she always walked around half-naked

jessica: her squinty "concentrating" face

eric: his darting eyes and how he tried too hard to be liked

dustin: got too full of himself really quickly! He went from my "like em" list to the bottom of my "ugh" list in one episode!

amber: how fake she was about getting "religion"

carol: didn't try hard enough

joe: gave too much info

dick: his spitting and disrespect of everyone

nick: the stupid mohawk

kail: her paranoia

daniele: the way she groans out everything she says "I hate this hooouuuuuse."

zach: how he doesn't make much sense when he's trying to talk to everyone...he can't seem to organize his thoughts

mike: how quiet he was (too bad, too, because he was hot and I would have loved if he stuck around!)

jameka: how she never questioned everyone around her for suddenly "finding religion" when they needed something from her

that crap was annoying as hell

imagine her in bed

showmances

bibles

Archived