1. 1. Who are you rooting for to win?

• Daniele
    • Dick
    • Jameka
    • Zach

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Plus I don't see whats so bad about playing a game on a personal level by making friends. Not every player has to lie and cheat aka Whinielle.

Intresting idea, it might make for an interesting modified version of BB. Say, for example, each week the HGs rank all their fellow HGs from top to bottom. The person at the bottom goes home. There would be some serious butt kissing going on. People would still scheme to rank their alliance higher than those they see as threat.

I can't stand Danielle. I admit that she has played a good game, particularly since Nick left. She had been more focused and solidified with Dick. However, she's an unpleasant person, a walking talking rain cloud, and she did not have to lie to Eric. I think Danielle found it unnecessary to cultivate relationships in the house because her Dad did. Despite Dick's tyrannical behavior and his outbursts, most people love him. Hell, I find myself liking him despite his unacceptable behavior. He has had good conversations with most everyone in that house, calm conversations. He's charismatic, personable when he wants to be. He's funny and entertaining. For being everything that he is, for controlling this game since Day one, he deserves to win.

mingers, I don't care much for Daniele either for many of the same reasons, but I personally don't think being a big cry baby can be held against a person. If they play a good game, they play a good game. It is more fair for her to win than Jameka, but some people do want Jameka to win because she a bit more mature and more likable. Hands down, Daniele has played a better game. Personally I would love to see Dick win because he had laid it all on the line many times and schemed to get out players who he can't beat in the final two. I find it funny that fans of the show hate dick, or any other HGs, because the HGs successfully eliminate other HGs. Hey, it what the game is all about.

I have wanted Daniele to win since day 1. I dont understand why she is so hated all of the sudden. She was mad she didnt win HoH...so what? I'd be embarssed if I lost to Zach in a tie breaker. She makes comments about people...who doesnt? IMO, Daniele has played the best game hands down, and I really hope she walks away with the win.

I voted for Dick but honestly, after him I would be cool with Jameka winning it.

More than Zach, who i see as kind of idiotic in a way.

At least I know she would do good with her winnings and not something stupid.

where are all of you Jam fans anyways?

I want either Jam or Zach to win anyone but D/D.

To answer your question as to where all the fans of either Jam or Zach are. Why come in here to post and get bashed or flamed for stating our opinions. We all seemed to have learned this if we happen to be a fan of any other HG i.e. Jess or Eric

To answer your question as to where all the fans of either Jam or Zach are. Why come in here to post and get bashed or flamed for stating our opinions. We all seemed to have learned this if we happen to be a fan of any other HG i.e. Jess or Eric

Agree.

Guest edgesoftwilight82
daniele and dick has played the game since day 1. zach and jameka hasnt. daniele has won more competitions then the other 3 combined. daniele hands down.

Number of HOH wins by Dani-2

Number of HOH wins by other 3 combined-4

Number of POV wins by Dani-4

Number of POV wins by other 3 combined-3

Total Comp Wins Dani-6

Total Comp Wins other 3 combined-7

Do you need an abacus? :animated_rotfl:

However, she's an unpleasant person, a walking talking rain cloud, and she did not have to lie to Eric.

i dont see the problem with her lying to eric. i dont have a problem with anyone lying to eric because he lied to the whole house week after week the whole time he was there. yeah, i know.. "he was AP, he had to cover his butt".... but he was such a convincing little goober that he actually could have told the truth about a lot of things and spun it to work for him. but he didnt. he lied about his lies and covered with more lies. so when daniele lied to him... ehhh... so what.

not for nothing, but even jessica had a strong feeling that dick/dani were going to vote her out, so smarty eric most likely did too.

:giggle:

the "walking talking rain cloud" is a good comparison of dani... i have a smilie for that! sAng_badmood.gif

and here she is when at first she wins something, and then she loses: sFun_stormy.gif

Archived