Marty

Who are you rooting for?  

199 members have voted

1. 1. Who are you rooting for to win?

• Daniele
    • Dick
    • Jameka
    • Zach

I'm to that point too Kaysarrules. (Even if Daniele had the best game... I'm rooting emotionally this season... :animated_rotfl: )

But, I'll add that as long as it's not a D/D final 2 I'll be the most happy. If Daniele is in final 2... I hope it's against J or Z. I just couldn't comprehend 3 horrible ending 3 seasons in a row. JMO

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think he might have a good shot against Jameka... if he approaches it as "vote best gameplay". He probably can't win against anyone but, if he gets rid of Donato's he might have a shot.

Jameka/Zach finale

Dustin: Zach

Amber: Jameka

Jen: Zach

Jessica: Jameka (but, eric might influence her)

Eric: Zach

Daniele: Zach

Dick: Zach

I'm most sure of Jen, Dick, Daniele vote for Zach.

Jameka against Zach

The jury

Amber, Dustin, Jess, Eric all love Jameka.

(Jen is a wild card)

Zach would not have a chance agains Jameka. Zach didn't have much gameplay but won the comps the last few days so he gets creds for that.

Dick & Daniele for Zach

* I am flip flopping on all this so who knows.

I'm not surprised that Jam is leading Dani.

All the evicted guests' fans have a rabid hatred of Dani. To me the hate is unreasonable. Sure she has a piss poor attitude that makes it hard to like her, but that doesn't make her a terrible person. She has outplayed Jam. Jameka tied her own hands and is where she is by sheer luck. Anyone who says it was strategy that she gave up 5 HOH's, has something in their koolaid. The girl didn't have her head screwed on right when she did that.

This game is about getting to the end any way you can. Dani did that. Jameka was simply dragged along people because she couldn't compete for HOH and there was always bigger fish to fry. She took no risks and has of yet not proven she can win a competition except by default.

Zach is proving he is a gamer. Jameka feels entitled because she's a 'good person'. I can't respect that game play.

Best of luck to Dick, Dani, AND Zach.

What we all seem to be forgetting is Danielles' age. She just turned 21. She is acting just like a 21 would over $500,000.00 Give The Kid a Break. As for how she treats her dad, maybe his support and loving father figure came a little too late! You don't need your father when your grown, you need him when your growing up. All little girls needs their daddys'. We don't know what she has been through- all we know is that her grandmother raised her! Dick had 5 ex-wives...How many stepmoms can a young girl handle? Life isn't always fair and maybe she just isn't ready to forgive and forget.

Whether or not she wins, who knows...But may the best person win and not my luck alone! :animated_scratchchin:

Dick was only married 2 times.

Someone said something about the way Dani was acting with her Dad and her little tantrum. She acts that way mostly only with her father. Then I thought about my daughter and how even though she is grown she would come to her mom and act like a little kid at times but would never act that way with anyone else. If her Dad wasn't there maybe we would not see these little baby snotty fits.

I keep flip flopping on if I want Dick or Dani to win.

Comming from a person who didn't have her dad in her life ... I do understand Dani ... I don't know what went on with Dick and Dani ... But I can definitely say that if it were me and my Dad yes I would trust him the most but no I wouldn't want him to act like he cares about me with all the take your vitamins, how are u feeling today blah blah blah ... It's a little too late for all that crap ... I would be like lets just play the game and deal with our issues outside of the house ... I would be just as annoyed to have to live in a house with my dad and have him pretend like he actually cares about me when he has never been there for me throughtout my life ... And it makes me sick just thinking about being in that situation b/c I know he would act like he is daddy of the year for the camera's ... illlkkkkk ...

All in all I would trust my father the most b/c he knows the deal and I'm sure he feels bad for not being there for me growing up but at the same time I wouldn't be able to forgive him that easily ...

I'm there also Marty with D/D for many reasons.

But they have been in Battle in the house with themselves and the game.

If what Zack has been saying since last night is true and this was his "Stealth Game", I'm not sure about that either.

Jameka, seems like a nice person....laying down in the weeds. Her giving up the HOH's have turned into a blessing.

Soon as she could play....NO WINs. ( rely's on social skill's )

Fighter's vs. Stealth Chess vs. Circumstances

I'd have to say Dick vs. Zack and lets the chips fall

I think its a given that if Jameka makes it the final 2 she wins hands down and probably by a majority even against Zack.

Zach vs Jameka

Dustin, Amber and Jessica LOVE Jameka!

Eric- Loves her too, and of course he can't stand Zack

Jen- Jameka was one of the few people nice to her and she said it herself in the Entertainment Weekly interview that out of everyone in the house she hopes/likes to think their is a friendship there between her and Jameka.

D/D- Hate her ass

So there it is.

I disagree with most here that I really think Jameka deserves to win. You only have to play the game when everyone is gunning for you, if not your chillaxing. She managed to stay under the radar and survive because of giving up 5 HOH's, while at the same time building really strong bonds with almost the entire jury. It's not her fault the father/daughter team managed to make blood enemies of everyone in the jury and Zach managed to alienate the jury as well. Looks to me she sat pretty and didn't have to rock the boat and turn into Kail. And no one can say had they been in her position they would have done something different especially after the 5 HOH loss. A big part of this game is the social aspect. Competitions is one thing, but getting people to vote for you in the end is quite another. She failed the competition aspect horribly, but managed to ace the social aspect of the game.

I voted for Zach only because I don't want a Donato to win (and the poll said "want"). I don't think Jameka deserves to win (although, the very fact that she is there mean she deserves it...the houseguests had many chances to vote her out and didn't).

I know, I'm contradicting myself.

Anyway, I do have to say out of the Donatos I would want Dick to win (and I thought I would NEVER say that!). I don't care if she is 21 (my son is 21), she needs to be brought down a peg or two. But, if Dick was in the final 2 with Dani, as awful as he is, I think he would do what he can to make sure she wins.

ugh.

Daniele deserves the win, hands down.

Her father deserves it too.

Jameka.. not so much.

Zach.. doesn't matter.

You can be as snotty as you want and still win.

She has played this damn game. She deserves to win.

Jameka has lasted because of her 5 HOH's.

Zach has lasted because.. hell i don't even know.

LOL - Let Dick/Dani be F2.

That would be a good one!

A lot of people fall into one of 2 categories:

1. You were disgusted by Dick's treatment of other houseguests and would want to see anybody but him win.

2. You found Dick's actions acceptable and you have been a fan of his ever since.

No surprise people want Jam to win......

Hate to say it but Danielle is A Horrible player. Winning a few carnval competitons mean nothing. Plu smost of the strategic decisions were done by her dad. She sucks and desevres nothing.

Go Jameka Go Zack.

Plus I don't see whats so bad about playing a game on a personal level by making friends. Not every player has to lie and cheat aka Whinielle.

Archived