The Blue Ball Controversy

OmegaBetaZeta

I really don't think the cameras were on Jameka's tube the whole time, so I don't know how it would be possible to tell if someone put a ball in.

In all fairness to Dick (and I nearly puke as I write that), it would have done him no good to try to mess up Jameka in the comp. If she had taken herself off the block, then Zach would have gone up, and Jameka would have voted perhaps to keep Eric, but then Daniele would have voted to keep Zach, and Dick would have broken the tie to keep Zach. Either way, it would have had the same outcome.

Jameka said the ball bounced in. She wasn't blaming anyone. She probably knew that Eric was her only friend standing on the ground, and turned to him in her stress.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think there are some that hate dick so badly that grasping any straw will do. Granted, the man is rude and crude, but knowing there's a zillion cameras on him and after the way he ranted about Jen's 'cheating', would he actually take that chance? I'm not buying it. For all we know, he stuck a ball in his pocket to sell on ebay when he gets out. I would.

Right before Julie tells her she's DQ'd, Jameka says something about the ball. She saw it when she put her last ball in. There was nobody around it when the ball went in. Dick, Eric, and Dani were far away on the ground. Jameka and Zach were facing the other way trying to get balls. There is no conspiracy here.

I just watched the ball pov... yes Dick picked up a ball and put it in his

pocket.....I didn't see Dick put the blue ball in Jameka's tube. I'm sure

the BB crew was watching the HGs and their tubes. JMHO :pixiedust:

I'm not a Dick fan......but I see what I see and Dick didn't cheat. JMHO

Edit: it was Dick's necklace he put in his pocket.

This was a bad POV to have during a fast forward week because they didn't really have time to review the competition and act on it. This should def. be investigated and will be pretty easy to. If the ball bounced in Jameka was unfairly disqualified which could have impacted the POV competition and in theory at least impacted who was evicted.

If someone were to have put the ball in Jameka's tube then I think that's a MAJOR controversary that needs to be addressed immediately.

I know it's hard to face when the people you don't like are winning the game, but I really don't think Dick put that ball in Jameka's tube... I believe the ball fell in or bounced in... The game wasn't well thought out...

You're not going to believe this but Dick picks up....his necklace. I rewound it several times. You can see the string.

Remember when they looked in on the HGs after Eric's eviction and D/D are in the kitchen, Dick is showing her his broken jewelry. True dat. Nuff said.

The blue ball must have dropped in her tube. What were the odds of that?!

If Jameka would have won the pov, she'd still be in the house. Oh, wait....she is still in the house, so what difference does it make? The only think different that would have happened is she would have taken herself off the block, Zach would have taken her place and Eric would have still been evicted.

So what's the big deal?

FWIW. I saw on another board that it was not a blue ball that Dick put in his pocket, but his necklace that broke during the comp.

I just rewatched it(again), and your right. It's his necklace, not a ball.

Just a thought... if it was a ball that Dick put in his pocket? It's possible that he was going to load up on them and put them all in Daniele's tube, if she was close... something like that. Just a thought...

If Jameka would have won the pov, she'd still be in the house. Oh, wait....she is still in the house, so what difference does it make? The only think different that would have happened is she would have taken herself off the block, Zach would have taken her place and Eric would have still been evicted.

So what's the big deal?

it compromises the ethics of the game, just because something probably would have happened doesn't mean it necessarily would have

I agree with ya'll that are saying it makes no difference... Eric was leaving either way... The only thing that will convince me that Dick put that ball in there is for me to either see it, or for him to tell me he did himself...

Also what's up with the flaming on this thread?

Why can't people just stated their opinions without saying mean things to others?

my two cents...

I watched the POV comp a second time when it was on, then a third time when my wife got home and she was watching the entire show...

Dick didn't put any ball in his pocket. His necklace broke and he put that in his pocket. First time I watched it, I also thought he was pocketing a ball, but when I watched it again, I realized it wasn't a ball. When they go back in the house, he is examining his necklace, and starts to comment to BB about some of it possibly being still outside... so forget about Dick having put one in his pocket.

Before Julie says Jameka is disqualified, Jameka did in fact comment on the blue ball being in her tube. After watching it again three times, I can't see any angle where it shows someone putting the blue ball in her tube.

Although it may seem rare for it to have happened, I feel the ball randomly bounced into her tube. Since she did continue to play, I don't feel it affected her enough to say it cost her the POV.

Archived